• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How many diffent flavor in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIVAP2

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
Eastern Canada
One of my friend converted a month ago. He bought about 20 different flavors and he is a proud vaper switching from a flavor to another during the day (in Kangers).

Do you mainly vape one flavor or switch around? And those who are switching around, how many different flavour?
Myself, 95,2% of the time I vape my prefered flavor.

(Of course, I guess, DIYers will vape the flavor of the day ;...)

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
I found it interesting at the last vape meet that so many people vaped pretty well one main flavour for a long time. Me, I've been constantly switching it up, changing flavours around all day, mixing things together. Except for some reason this week I've been very content with two flavours that I weave in and out on one carto. Satisfied, not craving anything else. And these aren't new flavours for me. Not sure how long it will last...

My friend has different drip tips for each carto which lets her know what flavour is what. She's so organized! Obviously though she is changing flavours constantly.

Maybe it's a noob thing, to change things around until finding something that is satisfying. Too me though it's a bit like a bevy, or food, the variety keeps it interesting.

VIVAP2

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
Eastern Canada
During the day, at work I vape one flavour all day. When I get home though, I don't vape my "work" flavor but switch it up between two different flavors. One before dinner, then the other for the rest of the night.

Wow. I am tempted to beleive you have an organized life, own a house and sleep well !

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Well, considering I'm only a month and some change in, I still switch up many times per day, simply because I haven't tried much in the panoply of juices that are out there. Still, I think I'm zeroing in on what I most like, and I expect I'll be able to stick with one or two per day after I pinpoint it.

mojojo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Northern Ontario, Canada
Yep.. I'm a switcher too, at least 3 diff flavours a day cause I do vape all day long with a few min break so I can sip on my coffee then back at it I go :p, I find that if I stick to one flavour the taste gets lost, so after I switch flavours then come back to that one it's all tasty again :)

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I have an EMDCC with JokeSmoke 2, a Boge 3.0 with Fuzion's Mr. Miyagi, a Boge 3.0 with Dekang RY4/Pink Spot French Vanilla, an SD with Casablanca that's way understeeped and tastes of dirt, a VPX cartomator tank with Malty Toffee, a Mini Sub tank of Swedish Pastry + and Maynards Fuzzy Peach, and my Phiniac with BWB Strawberry and Hazelnut. I vape these all at least once a day, so yeah, you could say I switch it up :D I go to the Malty Toffee and Jokemsmoke 2 when everything else is tasting funny.

vise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton
I have an EMDCC with JokeSmoke 2, a Boge 3.0 with Fuzion's Mr. Miyagi, a Boge 3.0 with Dekang RY4/Pink Spot French Vanilla, an SD with Casablanca that's way understeeped and tastes of dirt, a VPX cartomator tank with Malty Toffee, a Mini Sub tank of Swedish Pastry + and Maynards Fuzzy Peach, and my Phiniac with BWB Strawberry and Hazelnut. I vape these all at least once a day, so yeah, you could say I switch it up :D I go to the Malty Toffee and Jokemsmoke 2 when everything else is tasting funny.

And VIVAP2 believes I'm organized? lol!

RebeccaX

Sep 2, 2010
Cambridge, Ontario
I use so many different flavours in a day that sometimes I forget which flavour goes in which device. Many times I've re-filled a carto with the wrong flavour, which makes for some interesting flavour combinations let me tell you!

Currently, I'm using Jokesmoke 2.0 for direct dripping into my e-go with booster; MLV Canada Blend in my 510; VST Canadian Gold in my 510T; FC's MacMaurier in my Bloog manual and Juggie's VG RY4 in my Bloog automatic.

wseyller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hendersonville NC
I have at least a dozen flavors. I don't always use them all everyday. Some are dct tanks that are different colors to tell them apart. Others are just boge cartos. I use a different color drip tip to tell them apart. Sometimes I forget which color is which but I have a list on my phone showing a drip tip color legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread