how many drops in atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Hey Cos,

I put about 12-14 drops into a 510 and a little less in a 901. Haven't used carts much for 801's, but they are huge and hold 20+ drops. Just aim for "slushy" with no pools and you'll be fine. I would only use a cartridge on an 801 at 3.7 volts (if at all), since it wicks way too slow for higher voltage. I've had good results using PTB filler in my 510 carts, even at higher voltage.

HTH,

Ed

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    cos, I usually get around 10-12 in the 510. Less in a 901, and have gotten around 30 drops in an 801. I have not had alot of luck with the 801 carts at either voltage. I just can't get them to wick well and it seems like I waste alot of liquid that I never get out of the carts. If you are running on the xhaler at 5/6v then I would definitely reserve the 801 for dripping. I put 4-5 drops in the 801 and get a few good hits before having to add more. The amount of drops, as I am sure you know, will vary with what bottle you are filling out of. I think I heard that there is a blue foam mod for the 801 but I have not tried it. May be worth a look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread