How many FreeMax product you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi FreeMaxers~:wub:

I know there are many loyal FreeMax fans here.:D

Your support and love FreeMax products,thanks so much for your supporting:thumbs:

56444302_10216495713577162_4537713113788579840_n.jpg

56464279_2039618339510865_8235512520639512576_n.jpg

How many FreeMax product do you have?:nun:

All picture from FreeMaxers.:thumb:

Last edited:

LuckGirl

Apr 29, 2019
I have the Fireluke Mesh and I love it. I love the flavor! I'm not too big on clouds, since most of the time I stealth vape, or am driving (and need to see the road), but the flavor is everything. I do have a question about this tank though - it seems like I have a very real leak problem, and I'm wondering if maybe I'm using it incorrectly. Or is this a known issue and there is a known fix? (Just to let you know, I've been vaping for ~10 years, but I'm not really into equipment. I do mix my own flavors, always have. more chem, less mechanics. So... iff there is something physical I have to do, please explain in detail :) )
Thanks much!

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have the Fireluke Mesh and I love it. I love the flavor! I'm not too big on clouds, since most of the time I stealth vape, or am driving (and need to see the road), but the flavor is everything. I do have a question about this tank though - it seems like I have a very real leak problem, and I'm wondering if maybe I'm using it incorrectly. Or is this a known issue and there is a known fix? (Just to let you know, I've been vaping for ~10 years, but I'm not really into equipment. I do mix my own flavors, always have. more chem, less mechanics. So... iff there is something physical I have to do, please explain in detail :) )
Thanks much!
Hi,about leak problem,i am sorry hear about that,i suggest if you not use it,you can close the airflow control.If you still have problem,please contact us customer service team via service@freemaxvape.com .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread