How Many Holes Does Your Pen Style Atomizer Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyCinderella

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2008
Gotham City
I just examined my atomizers for the # of holes they have. My kissbox has 4 and one of my njoy’s has 1 hole.

But can you believe I can’t find even 1 hole in my Meltrex nor on two of my NJoys.

Can anyone else verify that some of these atomizers don’t have even 1 hole?

PS Please discount the obvious large hole in the center of the atomizer and remember the question pertains to pen styles only. Thanks.

windblown

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2008
USA
I just examined my atomizers for the # of holes they have. My kissbox has 4 and one of my njoy’s has 1 hole.

But can you believe I can’t find even 1 hole in my Meltrex nor on two of my NJoys.

Can anyone else verify that some of these atomizers don’t have even 1 hole?

I've noticed the same thing, Cindy. The njoy atomizer that I am presently using doesn't have even one hole either.

I have several of the "Meltrex-style" atomizers, but mine came from heaven-gifts. They look the same as the ones Meltrex sells, but I can't guarantee it. Anyway, none of them have holes either.

Last edited:

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
Actually all of the NJOY still have 2 holes its just sometimes hard to see the holes because of the way the black collar is press fit onto the brass piece... I was curious about this so have taken a few of them apart to see. The RN4072's that I sell come off the same assembly line as the NJOY's do. The atomizers I dissected were manufactured on the 16th of July so I'm pretty sure they are the current rev of atomizer.

Phil

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
check you endcaps on the basttery- usually there is a small hole there that affects the draw of the eciggs- it's not very big, and almost looks liek a manufacturing mistake, but usually there is one htere- and if you try to cover it up and take a draw, you will notice it becoems quite difficult

OOOOORRRRR take your end cap of and there is a considerable increase in vapour :thumb:

esmokey

Jun 25, 2008
Greetings,

I have contacted ePuffer last night, and asked for their permission to represent them on this board. The product has helped me to stay away from tobacco for more the two months now. This is the first time in my live, I’ve gone this far. As my appreciation, I'm willing to help them out, by answering some of user’s questions, posting new updates and product releases.

To start, I'm attaching the picture of my ePuffer 4 holes Elite Atomizer - view from top.

Thanks,

Attachments

• epuffer_4holes_atomizer.jpg
    epuffer_4holes_atomizer.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 51

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
Greetings,

I have contacted ePuffer last night, and asked for their permission to represent them on this board. The product has helped me to stay away from tobacco for more the two months now. This is the first time in my live, I’ve gone this far. As my appreciation, I'm willing to help them out, by answering some of user’s questions, posting new updates and product releases.

To start, I'm attaching the picture of my ePuffer 4 holes Elite Atomizer - view from top.

Thanks,

Nice Nik, I hope nobody confuses you with someone working for my company :)

Phil

mechtild

Jul 12, 2008
Have a super mini RN4081.

On the body of actual atomizer itself the first two atomizers I got had one hole. When a couple of months later I ordered some extras they had 2 holes. And they work better, alot more 'smoke' & easier draw. Probably because, when trying to clean them with a pin, the one hole (in both types) the pin is blocked by something inside & won't enter into the atomizer itself. While on the 2 holed atomizers when inserting the pin it goes all the way through the extra hole, is which case nothing is blocking air going into the atomizer. Hence the more smoke, I guess.

There are 4 holes by the gold ring at the 'screw thread' end of the battery unit. Two by the tip.

One of my batteries has a larger hole on the tip end..The plastic tip melted a smidge, from when out of habit I tried to light the thing. heeheehee

btw, Drilling a larger hole on the inhaling tip (which goes over the cartridge) also improves ease of draw. The RN4081's hole tain't much bigger than a pinhead. Barbara

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread