How many ml do you vape a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTplays

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
South Jersey
Just got a clearomizer and didnt realize how much I was actually vaping, so far I've gone through 1.5ml in just a few hours. I was going through cartomizers like crazy, with constant dripping. This is so much better! I was about a pad smoker, but seem to vape more. I'm curious to see how much I actually go through. How much do you go through? How does this compare to cigs?

natgas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Magnolia, TX
I vape mostly with tanks so I would say I go through about 4-5 ml per day; sometimes more but hardly ever less.

I can't answer the question about comparing to cigs but one thing---for me, a few (2-3) hits is all I need to satisfy, unlike my previous 'life' of smoking a pipe where I would be smoking it for 20+ minutes at a time

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
I smoked up to a pack a day of newport 100's. I've been vaping exclusively for over 3 weeks now, I probably go thru around 4-5 ml/day of 18mg juice, though I never actually measured it. I just vape when I have a craving, and stop when I've satified it, and I don't worry about it too much. I feel so much better since stopping analogs I refuse to worry about it or try t meter it in any way.

1kshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I am wet behind the ears still ...no smokes for 7days!...i vape min 3ml -max 5ml a day...I find that Canadian blend Mentol was the ticket for me to get off smokes and I still love it but I find that my taste buds have changed up a bit and stuff tastes all messed up ..some times I can't even tast Menthol!! ...and other times everything tastes salty?!?
yup I am messed up...but still not smokeing!
Jonathan

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh, estimated about 4 - 5 mls on weekends and when I'm working at home, maybe 3 mls if I have to go to the office.... Used to smoke 1 1/2 PAD, sometimes close to 2 packs. No more coughing - I'm loving my Lavatube and I think it's not the need for nic that makes me chain-vape, its the GREAT juices I have... Can't put the thing down, its' in my hands most of the day. Still using 18 - 24 mg juices but I'm enjoying it and haven't had a real cigi in 3+ months.............. :) :vapor:

Robertogee

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
I vape 2-3ml / day, 26mg. Tanks / cartos, Stardusts. Provari V2. Was a 2 PAD smoker for over 40 years. Loved smoking but love vaping even more.

After 6 mos. or so into vaping, I found Tasty Vapor's Cafe Machiatto and vaped it exclusively for about two years. Recently discovered Mountain Vapor's Turkish, Bacconut and Maple Cured tobaccos (I'd ordered some E-Turbos / Stardusts from them and they included some samples). I had given up looking for tobaccos, back in the day. Suddenly, I now have three that I really love. They're my all day vape now. I'll vape one of them most of the day, then maybe switch to another for the rest of the day and night.

You probably won't find your all day vape until you try a number of them. In the past two months, I tried 32 different tobaccos (sample packs, sample sizes). I thought, if these three from Mountain Vapor are so good, maybe others have come up with even better tobaccos since I gave up looking a couple of years ago.

But I've settled on these three and thoroughly enjoy them, confident that I love them the best. (I also discovered Boba's Bounty during this search, and love it. But, maybe because it's 100% VG, it eventually makes me cough and sometimes feels like it's coating my lungs, so I can't vape it all day). These juices (and the Provari) have taken my vaping to a whole new place.

Good luck!

AlmityPunx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Texas
i guess i am a "light vaper" i usually hit about 1-1.5ml per day... from a pack a day smoker

i find that its not usually the "craving" that makes me wanna vape but the great juices...

although i do find myself missing chillin on the porch with a good graphic novel... feels weird being out there without a smoke :p

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
I went from PAD of Camel Menthol Wide Lights to .. 1-2ml of 18-24mg liquid when I'm at work, since I can only vape on breaks, I use the higher strength and then the total ammount depends on the length of my shift and how many breaks. On a 12 hour day today, I think I did maybe 1.5ml of 24mg from leaving the apt to getting home. (So add about 40m for commute time). I had maybe half a ml of some 18mg coffee flavor in the time from waking to leaving. And once I am comfy at home and break out a 12mg ... I refill an eGo-C type A tank (Just a little under 1ml without filling to the hole) 3 times at most before bed. So rough estimate since all previous numbers are rounded ... anywhere from 3 to 5ml a day of mixed strengths. I am sure that if I used a lesser strength during the day that I would find myself sneaking out for a vape more often and might use more. When I still smoked I would often burn 3 or 4 cigarettes in a 1hr break, and that was after the 15m or so of eating.

In the end ... I still wake up feeling better than I ever have after a 22 year smoking habit that only saw weeks here or there of "quitting" ... and not counting hardware, I'm spending less per day, so my bank account will start seeing benefits soon ... I'm almost at break even, even counting the juice I've bought. (Tho just remembered I need to add the price of the Twist to my sig)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
clearos will chew through juice quicker than cartos. also, some juices will appear to "vape faster" than others. its really weird, and there are many more variables to consider.

oh, and i vape about 3-5ml of 18mg a day. whats interesting to me is that former PAD+ smokers and lighter users alike all seem to vape about the same amount. i hardly EVER smoked a pack in a single day. the times that i did i could count on 1 hand. i smoked about 5 - 7 cigs a day, anywhere from 1/4 to 1/3 of a what PAD-er smoked. however, i dont see nearly as many folks vaping 4x as much as me. i know theyre out there, but its not normal youd run into someone ripping through 20ml in a single day.

Just got a clearomizer and didnt realize how much I was actually vaping, so far I've gone through 1.5ml in just a few hours. I was going through cartomizers like crazy, with constant dripping. This is so much better! I was about a pad smoker, but seem to vape more. I'm curious to see how much I actually go through. How much do you go through? How does this compare to cigs?

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I smoked maybe six or seven cigs a day, more on the weekends. I didn't smoke at work at all, only in the evenings at home. I'm vaping around 9-12 mils a day lately. I use 12mg in the am before work, 8mg for the rest of the day, and usually cut it to 6mg before bed.

same here. i smoked about the same # of cigs when i smoked. i always had TRIED not to smoke. i woudl try and hold off in between cigs as much as i could. but now, i have no guilt with vapor. i just puff puff puff away! im DEFINITELY injesting WAY more nicotine this way, but i feel that nicotine is not nearly as harmful as the tar that tobacco smoke creates. plus, i was never adamant on quitting Nicotine, it was Cigarettes i wanted to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread