How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
My spouse is on my case because I have 5 box mods and 2 kanger subvod sticks in rotation during the day. Am I the only one who does this? Now I'm wondering if I should just pick out two and only change the tanks. But then the other mods might get lonely in a box :( Anyone else using more than 1or 2 mods during a day?

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I own around 220 mods and 350 atomizer. This last Thursday, I somehow managed to carry 7 devices to work. Most days, I carry 2, but have 3 or 4 more on the table next to my chair or desk. You are NOT alone.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My spouse is on my case because I have 5 box mods and 2 kanger subvod sticks in rotation during the day. Am I the only one who does this? Now I'm wondering if I should just pick out two and only change the tanks. But then the other mods might get lonely in a box :( Anyone else using more than 1or 2 mods during a day?
Nope, you are not alone in this. Tell hubby you need the variety to keep you interested plus NOT using just one or two mods keeps the vape lasting a longer time than if constantly used.

I would hope he would just be happy you are going to be around a whole lot longer than you may have been smoking cigarettes.

Does he tell you why this bothers him?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've got elevenish, usually. (Depending if one is being a problem stepchild or not). I actually ROTATE them, too. LOL, usually no one is paying enough attention other than "Anna has too much stuff," to notice. Yeah, you aren't alone and yes, I have too many setups. LOL. I rotate them because even *I* think 11 is too many... Except I DON'T not REALLY.

Never leave the house with less than three mods, either.

Now, I just tell anyone with a fiscal interest they should stop counting my mods... It stresses me out enough to buy another. They go kind of "mute" then. LOL.

Anna

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I think the main reason is that he thinks they clutter up the table. The real reason is hes afraid ill ask him to try again and he resents me quiting smoking(haven't totally quit but down to 2 or 3 a day now) while he cant manage. He's also jealous that i have a hobby (learning to build coils and wick them) while he doesn't. It may be more complicated than that but he says he doesn't understand why i have to have all my vapes out at one time. I dont want to tell him i have 2 more and umpteen tanks and rbas lol.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I think the main reason is that he thinks they clutter up the table. The real reason is hes afraid ill ask him to try again and he resents me quiting smoking(haven't totally quit but down to 2 or 3 a day now) while he cant manage. He's also jealous that i have a hobby (learning to build coils and wick them) while he doesn't. It may be more complicated than that but he says he doesn't understand why i have to have all my vapes out at one time. I dont want to tell him i have 2 more and umpteen tanks and rbas lol.
You know some people are addicted to the whole tobacco alkaloids in cigs and nic alone may not be enough for them to make the switch.

I would not ask him again to try. I would just set the example. And let him know you aren't going to bug him about it. Each person has to come to that decision on their own.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I own at least a dozen mods in my collection, however I only use one 95% of the time.

My preference is a small, compact, pocket-friendly battery device that has a comfortable grip that uses an external battery. If I'm out and about, I bring extra charged batteries in a plastic battery case and a small bottle of juice in case I need to refill my tank.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have 15 (16? 17?) mods that are all charged with a tank on them. I keep mist in a nice little stand, and carry a couple around the house all day. I never leave the house with fewer than three. Back ups for my back ups, I always say.

A couple are my favorites today, others may be my favorites another day, so I just use whichever I feel like.

I live alone so ymmv, but my vapes are the least of my vaping clutter. I’m trying to sort out all my diy stuff and that’s all over the place. My husband passed a few years ago, but although he’d razz me about my clutter if it affected him, he never did if my stuff was not in his way. I had to pick up my garden stuff so he could mow, that’s fair. But my vapes on the table were none of his business, and not one time in 35 years did I tell him to tidy up “his” garage.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I only have 4 I'm using right now. 5 is too many.
Wait, 1 was hiding behind my gennie taster, 5 is just right.
I have 8 SS TC in possible rotation. A bunch of VW, Ti TC that are probably retired for good. I remember an answer to this for flavors being 10 before. Need a mod for every tank, a tank for every flavor.

Last edited:

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
I vape non-flavored juice, so having different setups for different flavors isn't an issue and yet I somehow manage to have 3-5 going at a given time. A couple in the kitchen where my refill and charge station is. One that lives on my desk. And maybe one or two that float between the kitchen and my desk. Generally I don't carry a mod on me in the house but have one within easy reach no matter where I am. Going out, I carry one. Mostly whichever one is topped up, both battery and juice and is hitting just right that day.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
4-7 depending on flavors. Always carry 2 when I leave the house for over an hour.

I got over that with time (if I actually forget any I don't have to turn around to go back home now) and dual battery boxes and large tanks. I can take one to the store now. If I take more for a longer day trip it's all about flavor.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
I have 4 soon to be 5 they each get used every day, in fact, I have them here on my desk in a nice line. The one time someone asked me if I had too many I offered to fit them for a ball gag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread