How many mods do you have in use at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Good to see that I'm in good company. In actual use all day I have at least 3 for the flavors I use all the time, kind of a combination ADV and then 2 or 3 more for swapping in for variety. Then I have a bunch more not in use.

I just went from tootle puffing low wattage mostly on innokin VV v3s, which kept me happy - until I couldn't find them any longer. As long as I was changing I went directly to replaceable battery, temp control, sub ohm higher wattage, etc. but I'm still on the light side - literally. My hands don't work well so I'm limited to single battery. I'm mostly switched over to Wismec RX 75s and also adding their Sinuous 80P since it's even lighter. I love Wismec"s hidden button designs that I just squeeze to fire. I did go a little bit overboard on my shopping spree, but 5 years not smoking more than pays for it.

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
Usually 2 to 3. My Revenger replaced my dead Fuchai 2/3, my Polar replaced my original ruleaux which just recently became too damaged to be safe and my Evic VTC Mini is still going but about to be replaced with an Armour Pro. I don’t upgrade ofttor jump into the katesotrends and tend to keep using my mods until they die. I have become a huge Vaporesso fan and impressed with their offerings.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
my original ruleaux which just recently became too damaged to be safe
The Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 or RX200? I have 2 each. Well 3 really of the DNA kind. As I did buy that bronze
Wismec Reuleaux DNA250 one too. I just had to have it! :lol: They all still work and look great. Although I only used the two RX200 ones for about a month (FEB) back in 2016.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
At the moment I have 24 of the something over 100 I have out on the desk. My main day/night rotations "in hand" at home are usually 6 at a time that are changed a couple of times in a 24 hours period. But anytime day or night when I'm working at my home desk I might pick up and use any of the others on a whim several times a day as well. On any wee hours of the night out and about errands I run I usually take just two of the many I have that are just for those outings.

At the moment (about 1AM here) the '6' I am sporting are 3 Dovpo Topsides running Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's and 3 Pico Squeeze 2's that are running 2 more DMP's and a Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA.

I'm a DL, DIY squonker (regulated and mech) that favors mesh RDA's over all others :).

Reactions: charlie1465

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
The Wismec Reuleaux DNA200 or RX200? I have 2 each. Well 3 really of the DNA kind. As I did buy that bronze
Wismec Reuleaux DNA250 one too. I just had to have it! :lol: They all still work and look great. Although I only used the two RX200 ones for about a month (FEB) back in 2016.

RX200. The only reason I stopped using it is because the third battery section cracked and the metal upper area there is bent upward. It has been through hell and back. It has been in camping trips, used and abused, fell out of my pocket twice on motorcycle trips and is still going strong except for the cracked plastic in the battery compartment. I am thinking of building a plinth for it and sitting it in my desk as a testament to strength of build.

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
I basically just use 2 or 3 at a time.

I have one I use at home for an extended period of time before switching to another.
Then I have another mod (that I don't care AS MUCH about) that I will take to work with me. I'd rather not destroy an expensive mod at work if I can help it. I don't work a desk job so I have to be careful as to what I bring with me.

I also tend to only bring mods with integrated batteries in them to work. Just easier to charge in my car real quick or plug it in for 15 minutes if I really have to as opposed to being SOL with 18650s or the like dying on me.

Reactions: DavidOck

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I used to be a one mod guy but since I won several giveaways I now have 5 mods going with some of the tanks and mods I won. The others are squonkers I bought, and I just counted 6 actually. One is a tasting setup only. It’s the Wismec P80 I won with a gasmods gr-1 I bought. The gr-1 is an excellent rda for flavor and works nicely dripping my new diy concoctions to see if they pass the taste test.

Reactions: DavidOck

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Just easier to charge in my car real quick or plug it in for 15 minutes if I really have to as opposed to being SOL with 18650s or the like dying on me.
But you can charge 18650/20700/21700/26650 mods internally with an USB cable too. Well some mods has lousy built in chargers, but some others like DNAs have excellent internal chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread