Status
Not open for further replies.

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
about your e-cig then smoking it when out in public?

Point being, I had a seminar that I had to attend. When "smoke" breaks were given, I had so many people ask me about my e-cig that I thought I was giving a seminar on e-cigs and how they work - LOL

Our five minutes smoke breaks always turned into 10 minutes or more - oops - but I handed out several of JantyUSA cards and Meltrex's website :)

I also had to go to my car and get some new mouth pieces so a few individuals could try it.

It was a very fun day. :)

Last edited:

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
I was at my Dad's 80th birthday party last weekend with 40 people attending plus family. My e-mister was the hot topic of conversation all night. I think I managed to mist up 1 cart, the I want to try its used up 3 more of them ... I also ran out of batteries at the end of the night and had to revert back to hot smoking ... not good.

I reckon I could have sold 5-10 packs that night alone if I was a seller !

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
I was at my Dad's 80th birthday party last weekend with 40 people attending plus family. My e-mister was the hot topic of conversation all night. I think I managed to mist up 1 cart, the I want to try its used up 3 more of them ... I also ran out of batteries at the end of the night and had to revert back to hot smoking ... not good.

I reckon I could have sold 5-10 packs that night alone if I was a seller !

how long you been vaping mate now? not taking enough batteries and bits is an excuse to have a real burn :p

dnakr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2008
Virginia, USA
In my short e-smoking career, I have already became attempt and quickly splitting it into its component parts and giving a small lecture on each and I usually do few puffs of smoke before and after to complete my seminar experience, I can be hired for public events for a nominal fee of 50 carts per hour:D

LOL - maybe this is what we all need to do to recoup our costs :thumb:

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
In my short e-smoking career, I have already became attempt and quickly splitting it into its component parts and giving a small lecture on each and I usually do few puffs of smoke before and after to complete my seminar experience, I can be hired for public events for a nominal fee of 50 carts per hour:D

HE HE ive been in the same situation dismantling it to show the components, the first thing they say it what is an atomizer mmmmmmmmmmmmm :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread