Status
Not open for further replies.

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Do you keep multiple pvs on your desktop each filled with a different flavor and bounce from one flavor to the other over the evening? I'm curious because I'm wondering if my new found fascination with vaping is leading me into a weird kind of compulsion here or if this is commonplace.
Anybody else? Everybody else? Help me out here.:confused:

shanobi187

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Portland Oregon
I don't have multiple e-cigs with different flavors but I do have devoted cart and attys that i'll swap in and out during the day. For example I vape Ms T's banana fosters in the morning (goes great with my coffee) and then switch on my lunch break at work to almond horn from TV. for the rest of the night. So I swap out.

cybercop

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2010
New York
Do you keep multiple pvs on your desktop each filled with a different flavor and bounce from one flavor to the other over the evening? I'm curious because I'm wondering if my new found fascination with vaping is leading me into a weird kind of compulsion here or if this is commonplace.
Anybody else? Everybody else? Help me out here.:confused:

I'm new to this whole thing--but I find that this is the ONLY way that works for me. I keep bouncing from flavor to flavor, I find it's more enjoyable that way!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Yep, I do. For now, I keep my 5v GLV loaded w/ a combo of Tasty Vapor AC/Ms. T's gingerbread (best flavor combo I've found!), a BB/little Chuck w/ a low res atty w/ a tobacco flavor(been my DIY cuban cigar/Drewbacco 1 w/ Flavourart tobacco added in), laser mod w/ a carto (usually for work), big Chuck for varying flavors (lately it's been pina colada or liquidxpress' The Original).

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Yep, I do. For now, I keep my 5v GLV loaded w/ a combo of Tasty Vapor AC/Ms. T's gingerbread (best flavor combo I've found!), a BB/little Chuck w/ a low res atty w/ a tobacco flavor(been my DIY cuban cigar/Drewbacco 1 w/ Flavourart tobacco added in), laser mod w/ a carto (usually for work), big Chuck for varying flavors (lately it's been pina colada or liquidxpress' The Original).
Wow! Thats like a vaping section at the Golden Corral. :) I'm not that elaborate but nice to know I'm not alone.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
A 510 chuck for dripping one of 10 flavors that I have picked for the day.
VK shorty loaded with a fruit flavor carto
VK XL loaded with a tobacco flavor
VK manual loaded with a dessert flavor, ie: pear cobbler
VK PT loaded with a coffee flavor
510 for cinnamon flavors
401 with tobacco flavor carts.
901, well the 901 just gets whatever I'm in the mood for,lol
Janty Stick V3 with blackberry brandy

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
I can't even imagine only having one flavor loaded at a time. I'm looking for a new mod just because I want to have my Orange Mint mix available but I can't get rid of any of the flavors I'm also using all the time. Currently I'm using DIY Coffee, TV Banana Nut Bread, and TV Amaretto Stone Sour. I want more Tasty Vapor jusice but then I'll have to buy more mods to keep them loaded because I know I'll want them available all the time too.

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
I mostly use a single flavor. I do add a couple drops of one other complimentary flavor to the cart throughout the day, but that's it. So for me, it's just one ecig and one cart in use at any given time.

Vanilla is my main flavor and black cherry is the one I throw in with it once in a while. I've tried many other flavors and just find these are the only ones I really like and don't get sick of.

KarrMcDebt

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Oh, yeah!!!!

Right now on my desk are:

DSE905 with TV Cafe Machiato & Brandy 16mg
Joye510 with TV Cafe Machiato & Brandy 16mg
(They taste slightly differently in different PV's)
DSE901 with TopVapor Mandarine Orange 24mg
DSE901 with TopVapor Mad Grapes 24mg
Joye510 with DIY Vanilla Custard 30mg (Capella flavor)

Joye510 passthrough w/ KR808D-1 adapter for cartos rotation
(YNDK Cherry 24mg , TV PinaColada 15mg, Watermellon 16mg prefilled, Top Vapor Mocha Latte 24mg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread