How many people have you 'converted' from analogs to digitals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

recidivus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2012
Canada
www.youtube.com
None yet. My wife is a soon-to-be convert once I find a flavour she likes (and with less th, she's fond of the NV smokeless things if there's a recommendation). Other than that there's a couple people that are becoming interested, but are using me as their guinea pig before they invest in the upfront costs. I know it's silly for someone to blow 300/mo on smokes , but raise their eyebrows at 100 for a kit, but that's smokers logic for ya. I'm finding it hard not to get all preachy to be honest, because these things really are the best alternative to tobacco I've used without going ct.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
I make no effort to, but I have noticed several friends with PV's lately.
Call it attraction rather than promotion.
Yeah TJ...
I think that " attraction rather than promotion" stuff works best. First learned about it from a friend of Bill's. ;)

Got the spouse into vaping using that method.
Keep coming back
Bullette says woof!

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
2 so far. Friend of mine had to quit smoking for medical reasons. Saw my KGO and said "let me try that." Two hits later, he said he wanted one, and bought an Ego kit. Another friend just ordered a KGO kit.

I don't actively promote it. I figure that I didn't quit smoking until I was darned good and ready, so why should anyone else? They will come on over when they've had enough of the health problems, stink, cost and general misery that comes with smoking. Each one has to decide on his or her own time.

nick[0]

Verified Member
Nov 22, 2011
Canada
Two, and another two are pending. What I need to figure out, to recommend to these two, is something small and light to put on an ego that lets delicate flavours like peach taste great . . . while driving. I've personally had a very, very hard time finding anything other than dripping that works for me. Unfortunately, dripping is out for these two. Dito with anything as expensive as a Reo Mini. Is there a thread somewhere where more experienced vapers talk about what the people they have "converted" have really liked?

Drox

Verified Member
May 29, 2012
Virginia
Well been 8 so far. I'm the only one doing DIY. So everyone is comming to me for juices now. My girl and I started off with cigarette style battery. Then I tried the Volt x2. Since then got 6 out of the 8 buds of mine using ego's with the clearomizers (stardust). Seems to me to be the easiest starter set. I just got a Ego twist to try out VV. I love it so far. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread