How many people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pneathery

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
Surfside Beach SC
One thing at a time. I'm about a month out of smoking, I'll burn that next bridge when I get to it!
My wife kept on talking to me about quitting vaping from DAY ONE! I was ready to kill her, I finally asked if she would weather I went out and bought a pack of smokes.....she got the point. (I think it was just fear of me spending too much money on vaping, which I have done. I'm no where near breaking even yet), but when she started vaping and quit smoking altogether, her attitude changed considerably I now here such statements come out of her mouth such as "I LOVE VAPING!!!!!" so I'm not as worried about being nagged about vaping anymore. I can u derstand the fear, I haven't worked since August, I got deathly Ill (respiratory, smoking related), ended up losing my business partly from being in bed sick for two months 102+ fever, couldn't walk across the room without running out of breath and having to take a break, and on, and on, and on......couldn't find an antibiotic that would kick it, it was bad. All I can say is I'm sure glad I had the pneumonia shot last time I had it, otherwise, I think that would have been the one to get me, the last time was bad enough. So money is kinda tight......but I've found some great deals on decent juice (I'm currently stalking the mail man waiting on my 180ML bottle of Desert Ship from bluemistvaping, plus loadsnof other tasty VAPE!) anyway, I'm rambling again, sorry I do that from time to time!
But to summerize, I'm not too worried about quitting nicotine right now, I am planning on doing it eventually.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I started this with the intention of quitting smoking & stopping the nicotine by dropping the levels as I go.But you know what ? It doesn't matter to me how long it takes, if ever. Because it's not killing me like the cigarettes were before. I'm alot healthier now and feel great !! Eventually I'll cut the nicotine out, but I don't see it as a rush, rush thing I have to do.

Full-Otto

Feb 19, 2011
Kansas City, KS
Eh...If gas and food keep going the way they are, I'll have to give them up too.

But you will have to pry my PV from my cold, dead hands!

Congrats on the month smoke-free and the conversion of your wife, Pneatrthery. My lovely bride is a little slower to embrace this, but she is replacing a few smokes a day with her PV. Thankfully, I get no grief for the toy purchases. (I pay the CC bills)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread