Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Because the P3 should be everything the dinosaur 2.5 was not. Get over yourself. I never cease to be amazed by the denizens of internet forums, especially the product zealots like yourself.
Yup same 6 volts and 5 more watts. Does the P3 do more than your istick? If you think fanboy is insulting think again.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Ima lookin at 6 Provape Products sitting on my desk.

2 V2.5 Minis

2 V2.75 Ti Provi

1 V3 P3 Beta Provi (Diamonds are Forever Edition)

an 1 lil ole Provape-1

All loaded with different toppers and fresh batts...

Vapin Away, I can hardly read what Y'All are sayin for all the Clouds Up in Here!!!

LOLz, Jim

PS Am I a Fanbouy? I think not... Just a Wise Investor. Precious Metals!!!

So six devices and six toppers. Six different flavors? I thought I was extreme with 3 devices\flavors in rotation. And what exactly is your ROI? Generally ROI means a monetary return on investments.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
A Bic Lighter will light a cigarette, and so will a Zippo

Which one will still be working after a year of use by a pack a day smoker?

But the Zippos initial cost is so high... And your point is?

Gotta admit ... those Zippo dudes Rock ... from Zippo's lifetime warranty page ...

Whether a lighter is five years, 25 years, or 50 years old, it will serve as a dependable source of flame for years to come. We guarantee it.

and fixed for free :cool:

Your lighter will be repaired at no charge and returned promptly to you usually within 4-5 weeks.

Zippo Customer Care - Repairs

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
Yup same 6 volts and 5 more watts. Does the P3 do more than your istick? If you think fanboy is insulting think again.

You might want to take a closer look at the specs for the P3 vs. the 2.5's. And yes I hope the P3 will fill its own niche, although not the niche my iSticks do. I don't need to think again re: a fanboy. Perhaps you do. A fanboy is blindly loyal to a brand and has lost most if not all objectivity.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
So six devices and six toppers. Six different flavors? I thought I was extreme with 3 devices\flavors in rotation. And what exactly is your ROI? Generally ROI means a monetary return on investments.

I'll leave my kids a note to contact you after I pass.

That's when they'll go on sale.

But, from all of my observations of eBay they'll fetch at least 50% of new cost.

Perhaps more for the 2 Ti Provi, and Beta P3... Perhaps not?!?

Certainly more than a disposable Chinese Mod.

Jim

PS Currently have 14 tanks in front of me... A bit of a Mad Vaper, I guess.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Black 2.5 with the extension 18650 cap. I like it. Bought a Vamo6 and within 15 minutes of owning it, fell over on my coffee table and broke. Made me mad from not even a fall so I got this as its replacement. LOL

My Black Mini has a well worn finish, and dare I say looks the best of my collection.

Cheers to you!!!

Jim

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
You might want to take a closer look at the specs for the P3 vs. the 2.5's. And yes I hope the P3 will fill its own niche, although not the niche my iSticks do. I don't need to think again re: a fanboy. Perhaps you do. A fanboy is blindly loyal to a brand and has lost most if not all objectivity.
I own two 2.5 and tomorrow I'll have my P3. The menu sure has changed but the fact is still they both put out exact voltage every time. The dinosaur 2.5 works like a charm. At least if it needs repairs Provape will repair them.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I own two 2.5 and tomorrow I'll have my P3. The menu sure has changed but the fact is still they both put out exact voltage every time. The dinosaur 2.5 works like a charm. At least if it needs repairs Provape will repair them.

Wait until you get to play with the watts feature.

My P3 has her own Red Light... Cause everyone of my tanks rides her first before it moves onto a VV only Provi.

Its Madness I Say... Provi Madness!!!

You'll Love It.

Glad they sell a replacement 510 connector!

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I don't buy extra provari's for backups but for switching up juices without having to dial in voltage ,screw,unscrew, etc. I think the magic number is 6. But the scrat&dent will probably have some deals when 4 comes out.

Yes, six is the number which is most referred to in ProVarian numerology...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread