How Many Puffs Per Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'll get flamed by the 'why in the world would you count puffs' crowd, but, so be it. I am new to this stuff and don't have much to compare to. I recently added an itaste vv 3.0 to my lineup and was surprised to see I was puffing about 600 times per day. I work from home so work is no slow down for me. Also I only vape about 4 mils per day (10mg strength) and that doesn't seem out of line compared to others. I think my puffs are somewhat lighter than others as well. So, any other puff counters out there?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I don't really pay much attention to the counters. (Have a VV3 and an MVP, both count.) I do tend to use the counter so I can charge early, so they're pretty much ready for a full day if desired.

I go more by the volume consumed, typically about 3 mls, however many puffs that is. Which probably varies with the juice, some I do take longer draws than others.

But it can be handy for those who want to taper off, I suppose.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I don't really pay much attention to the counters. (Have a VV3 and an MVP, both count.) I do tend to use the counter so I can charge early, so they're pretty much ready for a full day if desired.

I go more by the volume consumed, typically about 3 mls, however many puffs that is. Which probably varies with the juice, some I do take longer draws than others.

But it can be handy for those who want to taper off, I suppose.

I like your "puff counter as remaining battery life indicator" re-purposing. Much more practical use of a silly technological notion.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
If you hold the vapor in your mouth for a longer period of time you will absorb more nicotine. Also, some juice delivery devices deliver huge amounts of vapor while others not so much. Unless you are inhaling exactly the same way with each puff using the same juice delivery device the puff counter won't provide any particularly useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread