How many setups are in your present rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
I just received a new rta via vape mail and of course it has to be tried out. This makes 8 setups with 8 different flavors. There's one that is close to going back in the box, but the others are all getting good use.

Another rta should be delivered Friday....

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2019
North-Central PA (flyover country)
I think that the eight is a byproduct of the stocking up craze. You get a new one and like it and hate to put it away. Definitely excessive.

HigherState: I used to live in KOP and Conshohocken. Used to hang out in VFP quite a bit. I'm now upstate in the Williamsport area.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I think that the eight is a byproduct of the stocking up craze. You get a new one and like it and hate to put it away. Definitely excessive.

HigherState: I used to live in KOP and Conshohocken. Used to hang out in VFP quite a bit. I'm now upstate in the Williamsport area.
    Fellow Coal Cracker here...

ppeeble

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2013
    Poole UK
    Generally around a dozen set-ups to try out new flavours. 3-4 in constant use every day. (Maybe 70-80 mods and 100+ tanks waiting for their day)....
    Have five set-ups sat in front of me and 8 on the table which i will toot on a few times a day.
    If i leave the house i will take two - an Aegis with a Zlide and a Provari 3 with a Doggy. If i had to choose one it would be the Provari set-up.
    Going away from home for several days would have me reaching for the Eleaf Invoke. Although i love the Provari, the lack of onboard charging makes it impractical for away from home use.
    I'm actively looking for a new hobby to kerb this ridiculous obsession..

mimöschen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2016
    IMG_20201105_104024.jpg

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 3, 2013
    I don't use more than one at a time because having tanks sitting around "loaded" means they'll leak. But in the interest of full disclosure i am using an SXK "Prime" clone on a Smoant Charon. Funny, this tank cost me peanuts secondhand from Ebay, yet i've got two authentics still sitting in their boxes. One's an original first generation gold plated SE NITE DLC which i dare not use because it's just so pretty. The other is a regular SS Prime. I've got a handful of other tanks i don't use so much at the moment, most of which are Kayfun's. Handful of tubes and boxes all stashed away. I like this clone, it's a good little tank. Charon's been a workhorse now for many months and still going strong.

So that's where i'm at !.

Reactions: stols001

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    I have a personal rule that I can't have two similar products at the same time. So right now I've got the freemax original fireluke on my asmodus I forgot what it's called it looks like a rectangular brick LOL I've also got my voopoo Navi. And I'm waiting to rewick the RTA PNP that I'm using on my Argus. So that's all I'm using right now.

Lately I'm always using something with PNP coils always. Even though before this I was pretty much only using rebuildables unless I was outside of the house. I like to always have something rebuildable that I'm currently using and then sometimes I throw in just a regular old tank. Usually I would have something squonky but for some reason with my toothache squonking isn't going well for me LOL I'm not sure why squonking is bothering my tooth but the fireluke isn't because that is a really air driven tank.

I just put up my drag x.. because of the PNP Navi but sometimes I let myself do that because it's a different form factor then the PNP pod LOL and ones internal battery one is external so they're different... right LOL. As a side note I'd never used to like the fireluke unless I built it myself I thought that everyone really really out rated the coils but for some reason this time it's working out well maybe I was just using juice that didn't go well with it the peanut butter and jelly works really nicely

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Right now, just two. Both Caravela's with A7s on them.

But, there are two more Caravela clones & a Mako Midi, and three Provari's with carto tanks sitting in the tray, all loaded up for use at a moments notice.

There are also 6 more brand new Caravela clones sitting in the zombie box (just in case) + all the old stuff.:tumble:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    You actually expect me to Count them???

I only use three flavors normally, but every device gives a different taste to them.
    I know 2 each are one flavor, 2 others are another flavor and my main flavor is in about 6, at least as of today.. waiting for my DragMax and the RTA's for them...

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I don't have leaking problems with properly wicked and set up tanks if they are upright and etc. I try to only keep "active" setups going now due to the dread "parasitic battery drain" which for some reason always makes me think of having a tapeworm.

Oh sure, some aspects of it sound great to a chick who has been slacking on the yoga.. Like, uh, the eating EVERYTHING and never gaining weight. But you are also NEVER getting full and the tapeworm can get pretty large plus you have something INSIDE YOU ALIVE STEALING YOUR nutrients.

It's like freaking ALIENS but I am in no way like as manly and tough as Sigourney Weaver and I don't want to deal with that.

I suppose it's good and means old tanks get cleaned and put away but I still never liked ANY of those movies. They are all terrifying.

Also, if anyone had told me I would write the above statement EVER in my RTA life, I would have been "YOU LIE!" but keep at it enough and well almost anything could happen.

I wouldn't mind if my METABOLISM is like a tapeworm but it's pretty high. But not like a tapeworm.

Anna

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread