The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How Many Times Have You Dropped Your PROVARI and Where?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by meeems, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. meeems

meeems Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I've dropped mine about 12 times now... 3 times out of my car', 3 times bending down to give the dogs their food, once in their water bowl, once in the toilet when i had it in my shirt pocket', and i grabbed it out so fast i dont even think it got wet', and the rest in my bedroom.

2. jpracing

jpracing Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Philippines
    Never have dropped any of mine :)

3. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    give it time my friend...give it time'....lol

4. hellsh0cked

hellsh0cked Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2011
    Connecticut
    I've dropped it twice on a tile floor, once from 3 feet and once from 2 feet. Both times I unscrewed the broken carto. Put a new carto in and vaped on like nothing ever happened.

5. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
    All over the place,too many times to count.No water(yet,hopefully won't)but I have broke atty's and carto's(in tanks and without tanks)just get the broke pc off the 'vari,put a new one on and vape.

6. jpracing

jpracing Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Philippines
    Been 6 months. It'll never happen LOL

7. wseyller

wseyller Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2012
    Hendersonville NC
    Your one of those people that require phone insurance. I of hear the same type in Android forums for example. Like my phone, that would have cost almost $700 off contract when I bought it, I take really good care of my equipment. I have saved myself years of insurance money to which I could pay $700 for a phone and I would be no worst off. Yeah things can happen...I mean sure I might damage my belongings during a catastrophic event. I make sure my provari and everything else is not subjected to elements that carelessly cause damage. I am always aware of any water sources near my electronics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

8. *christy*

*christy* Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2011
    Bowdon, Georgia
    Ummm probably 6 times ..on asphalt each time... i have a bad habit of forgetting its in my lap when driving and i get out of my truck and BLAM.... i freak out, check it, and apologize to it :) got a couple of very tiny scruffs on the finish from the drops.. Tank survived each time too and the baby still vapes good as day one! Definitely a tough rugged PV... thats why i bought it because im rough on em!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

9. Dana A

Dana A Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    Iowa
    I drop mine at least once every day. Today I was vaccuming our above ground pool with it on a lanyard and I leaned over the edge and it almost went swimming LOL. I did just buy a full sleeve from serenity leather and had him make it into a lanyard and I LOVE IT!!!!! Now I don't have any more scuffs on my Provaris because I do tend to drop them a lot. I had a scratch in my black satin within 3 days of getting it. The sleeve also cushions the blows.

10. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Hahahahah, ROTFL, Christy and Dana, your killin me over here..my stomach, hahahahahah..ouch..hahahah...

11. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Exactly', one drop i did with the provari', made the entire inners of my cartomizer come out, it was toast. gotta love the tanks though, i've yet to break one, its always the cartomizers that get wrecked in a 'drop'.

12. dragonbone

dragonbone Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    Don't drop it on the toilet lol! It's a well known fact that the single biggest cause of loss or damage by a massive margin (no theft here) to mobile phones in Japan, is becuse of dropping out of shirt or jacket pockets into the toilet! lol...

Oh and I've dropped my Provari countless times... it is heavy and slippery and easy to drop. It is always my drip tip that gets broken. Recently I dropped it in the bath. And since I like to read and vape in the bath, it was just a matter of time.

13. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Rotfl, hahahaha.........

14. dragonbone

May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    It's true hehe...
    BTW, why have you removed all my capital letters within the quote? What an extremely odd thing to do... PLEASE FIX!!

EDIT:
    Wow meeems? Now I noticed that you actually added a caital letter where there was none and removed eveywhere else. Why on earth would you go to so much trouble?

15. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I have absolutely no idea what your talking about? i wouldnt even know how to do whatever you just said, i dont even think i'm aloud to edit other people posts...seriously what the helll are you snorting?

16. dragonbone

May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    Read my original post, and read my quoted post by you... You don't see a difference? I spot about EIGHT differences :blink:lol!

17. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Thats freaky', but i swear, its not me. i just replied to you, above your quote, didnt touch a thing',..honest engine.

18. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Maybe you've got an automatic spell check on here?... because of your location?....dont know snooks, but like i said, i'm not touching a thing.

19. meeems

Apr 4, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Now go outside and take a walk and drop your provari somewhere, so we can continue this thread. heheheheh

20. dragonbone

May 21, 2009
    Somewhere
    As an English teacher, having so many errors in ONE paragraph of mine is unbearable. Plus I made my own typo (because). I won't be able to sleep tonight lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.