How Many Times Have You Dropped Your PROVARI and Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I've got the Satin, and i'm seriously shocked, that with all of my drops', (and there have been way too many to count, again just yesterday), i dont have a single scratch. amazing. I am always putting it down on something that isnt level, but looks level''...sigh.

I let a friend try it last week while we were having beer outside, and the dumbbass pulled my tank up out of curiousity and juice spilled out all over the place, not a single drop went inside the provari, just flowed out all over it, weird...but GOOD!...just had to wipe it all down with a wet wipe...i took out the battery and put a finger up to see if there was any juice..nothing'....

But i do have a new rule now; dont let dumbbasses go near my provari'.

Just once, and my Chrome Provari received a slight scratch but nothing one would see unless inspected closely! Still works like new!

sportyfortyeight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
dfw,texas,usa
I must be the worst yet. I'm a cable line man and always have my provari with me.. its dropped a few times now at the 25-30foot mark onto concrete. Only damage is the carto breaks off.. I'm sure a few drops have put scratches into it but mines polished and always pocketed with what ever is in it, so its got a lot of small scratches in it.. nothing about 10 mins and a buffer won't take care of tho

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Not to mention, apparently you can sleep with it as well. I just woke up to my provari and tank in bed with me, i got lucky they didnt separate over nite, that would not have been pretty.

never...never...never...wow, reading this thread makes it seem as if the provari can endure all spills!

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Carry it at work, dropped it more times than I can remember. Had to send one back for warranty repair once. Carried the spare, dropped that puppy too. Just a klutz I guess. All my Pro's are battle scared. I'm not paranoid about PV looks, it's just a tool to me. Now that will prolly raise a few eyebrows. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
No eyebrows raised at all, in the making of this thread'.......

I'm quite possibly the cutest klutz, you've ever met...smarter than a fox, but klutzier than a rabbit with no legs...

i understand you completely.

but this is not a tool to me, i cant even tell you how many times i've lost this thing, and panicked, and freaked, like a crack addict without a solution... the're's my family, my dogs, and then my provari. All in that order

Carry it at work, dropped it more times than I can remember. Had to send one back for warranty repair once. Carried the spare, dropped that puppy too. Just a klutz I guess. All my Pro's are battle scared. I'm not paranoid about PV looks, it's just a tool to me. Now that will prolly raise a few eyebrows. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Trust me, something weird happens every other day, its not like we do it on purpose'..

it absolutely blows my mind that so many people are so careless with their stuff. especially stuff that costs up to 200 dollars.

i would NEVER drop my provari unless something weird happened and i wasnt paying attention. wich is usually never.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I've dropped, threw, and knocked my ProVari over so many times I'm unable to count that high.

It takes a specific lighting to even see the word ProVari on it, but it still looks and performs well.

I have never dropped any of my cell phones. In fact I seldom drop anything else, but the ProVari is always so close, or in hand, that I forget it's there.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
lol, i just dropped it yesterday, while trying to straighten my hair...i have to stand it somewhere right? you know how long it takes to straighten my hair, half hour...and thats way too long to go without a vape, so stand it up on the sink while i straighten..what could possibly go wrong??..................

I've dropped, threw, and knocked my ProVari over so many times I'm unable to count that high.

It takes a specific lighting to even see the word ProVari on it, but it still looks and performs well.

I have never dropped any of my cell phones. In fact I seldom drop anything else, but the ProVari is always so close, or in hand, that I forget it's there.

YKruss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Springfield, VA
I didn't drop my Provari yet.
But I did something stupid - while walking with my dog at night my Provari started to blink so naturally I have to replace battery with the spare that is always with me. I dropped end cap and never found it even after extensive search of the area over couple of days.
Did order new extention end cup and actually I fill not as bad because I graduated from mini's 18350 to 18490.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
If you've never dropped your Provari, what are you doing in this thread, did you read the title?
brooohaa haaa..........snicker snortle snort.....lol

it absolutely blows my mind that so many people are so careless with their stuff. especially stuff that costs up to 200 dollars.

i would NEVER drop my provari unless something weird happened and i wasnt paying attention. wich is usually never.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Funny to read this thread today.

Because it seems I have Dropped my Provari Everyday for the past 5 Days. All good Thumps on thin Carpet.

I had'nt droped it in Months. Then Everyday for the Past 5 Days.

Still works like the Day I got it 18 Months ago. And doesn't look much Different either.

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I've not dropped mine....YET. I've only had it for 4 months. But from reading this thread, it seems these things are either possessed or just prone to dropping! I'll keep an eye on this thing for sure!
:laugh:

I will add that I've bought a couple of Provari skins from electronicstix, so when/if 'it' happens, it won't scratch my beloved.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread