How many vape 0mg juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbego

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
ireland
As the title says do many of you vape 0mg nicotine juice ? im on 6mg at the moment im vaping it over a month now have any of you switched to 0 nic and how did it feel

Did it taste the same do you still enjoy vaping even without the presence of nicotine ?

Iv been scaling down with ease now the past few months from 18mg to 12mg then 6mg

Im now thinking about getting my next large bottle at 0mg but just want to hear some feedback first , thanks

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
6 mg to 0 is probably going to be noticeable. Maybe buy a bottle of 6 and a bottle of 0 and mix them to get 3 mg.

At zero nic there is much less TH and less of a "peppery" taste to your juices. That said I vape 0mg about 75% of the time now and 1 mg the rest of the time.

I DIY so I can adjust flavoring to taste but I haven't noticed much of change BUT I also scaled down 1 mg at a time form 6 to 0.

JuiceIsLoose

Apr 21, 2013
United States
I went from 24 to 18..then 12, 10 and 6

Dropped it to 4 and really noticed it--so I thought of this. Ordered two Aspire clearos, one in red and the other blue. My concept is to put the 6mg nic in the red and the zero nic in the blue clearo. I'll vape zero but if I need a hit of nic, then grab the blue clearo with 6mg of nic. Choices

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I went from 24 to 18..then 12, 10 and 6

Dropped it to 4 and really noticed it--so I thought of this. Ordered two Aspire clearos, one in red and the other blue. My concept is to put the 6mg nic in the red and the zero nic in the blue clearo. I'll vape zero but if I need a hit of nic, then grab the blue clearo with 6mg of nic. Choices
That is basically what I do now though it is 0 and 1 mg.

For some reason staying at 0 100% kicks up all the emo crap that quitting cigs did for me anxiety mostly. I am sure it is psychological but just not ready for 0 mg 100% of the time yet I guess.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Once again buy a bottle at 12 and a bottle at 6 and mix them you get 9 mg

I know but its already expensive enough

I buy too much juice try too many

I know its my own fault I just bought another 200 ml's of juice to try from sales
when I already had more the enough

I keep thinking I will just stay with a core group
but every time I get close there is more to try

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I know but its already expensive enough

I buy too much juice try too many

I know its my own fault I just bought another 200 ml's of juice to try from sales
when I already had more the enough

I keep thinking I will just stay with a core group
but every time I get close there is more to try

That is a very big part of why I DIY LMAO

MUCH cheaper and I control the nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread