I've been vaping this many fingers.

six-fingers.jpg

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
7 years. Some phlegm is the glycerin. Can't say I've noticed any negative side-effects worth mentioning. When I smoked I used to have chest infections one or twice a year and coughing that persisted for months after each one. I don't think I've had a chest infection since I quit. In fact, I can't remember the last time I was sick at all.
upload_2019-8-21_22-16-44.png

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    1 year, 6 months. My vaping side effects include:

* A lot more money in my a/c, even with shinyitis
    * Can walk up steep hills, and only get slightly out of breath.
    * Get compliments on my perfume - which is just fruity vapour

jandrew

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    Nearly six and a half years --- but there is one big negative side-effect: all the damn little mod, RTA, and RDA boxes ... I mean, they have spare parts so you have to keep them right? You can't just dump all your parts into a bin and hope you can find the grub screw for this RDA or the Oring for that tank when you need it ... and you don't want to buy a bunch of baggies and a label maker and labels --- that's good mod money right there ... so you need space for all your mods, and for all your tanks/RDAs/RTAs, and for your batteries and chargers, AND for all the damn boxes. It's a nightmare, really ... When I smoked I could just throw away the package when it was done.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains
    Almost 6.5 years. There used to be a post about the changes you go through when you quit smoking, everything from "quit zits" to what you describe, but I can't find the link. I assume this is phlegm you are coughing up? Your body is healing from all the damage done when you smoked. If you think that's bad, wait until your sense of smell returns to full blast. I know mine had recovered when, no joke, the dog took a dump up wind from me. :w00t:

Hoping someone knows the link to that post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread