how much did you punk down for your first PV & liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
I bought a 510 kit from China I don't remember the name of the place, but they had free shipping. It ran about $35 and I bought 50 ml of menthol and 50 ml of apple from light in the box. That was like $17 delivered.

That was my first order, however I read that it would take forever to get my stuff so I ordered another 510 kit this time from cignot I bought the PCC and extra juice. Total cost about $80.

I was looking at what I was paying for smokes and it didn't make sense to wait for the one from China once I crunched the numbers. Plus I knew from reading everything in site that I would need backups and more battery power.

I got my second order well before my first and the liquid from LITB showed up a week before the 510 kit from China.

So really my first settup was 4 batteries, 4 atties, 20 carts a PCC and and about 150ML of liquid, for right at 130 dollars.

It worked really well for me, I smoked a pack and a half a day for 25 years. I have not had a cig since the day my first kit showed up.

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
$55.90 shipped from CigEasy for the Easy Max Manual Starter kit including:

- 2 x KR808D-1 manual batteries (1 silver, 1 black)
- 1 x USB Passthrough (couldn't live without this thing!)
- 5 x 16mg cartomizers + a bonus 16mg Banana Chocolate Delight cartomizer
- 1 x USB charger
- 1 x 10ml 24mg 'Marlboro' ejuice (ick, too strong, not recommended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread