How much does a five packs of four pods 1.5 ml salt nicotine juice equals to in a bottle of e juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
So right now I’m on breezy checking out there deals they have 1k kilo on sale for 9.99 and the pods are the same price so I added everything to my cart the device plus four pods that they had available still I had to order a other pod of same flavor to get free shipping. Now I have five packs So is five packs of four pods that are 1.5 ml equal to a 30ml bottle or more.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I added everything to my cart the device plus four pods that they had available still I had to order a other pod of same flavor to get free shipping.

If your device is $9.99 and your (4) packs of 4 pods are $9.99 each...that's 5 things x $9.99 = $49.95. If I remember correctly, their Free S/H is at $50. So, if you don't really want to spend another $9.99 for a 5th pack of 4 pods...just to reach the $50 Free S/H amount...add something dirt cheap to your order, like a drip tip or something. With your (4) packs of 4 pods, you'd still have 24mL of eliquid total.

Reactions: bombastinator

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
If your device is $9.99 and your (4) packs of 4 pods are $9.99 each...that's 5 things x $9.99 = $49.95. If I remember correctly, their Free S/H is at $50. So, if you don't really want to spend another $9.99 for a 5th pack of 4 pods...just to reach the $50 Free S/H amount...add something dirt cheap to your order, like a drip tip or something. With your (4) packs of 4 pods, you'd still have 24mL of eliquid total.
Ok thanks I didn’t think about that going to check it out just didn’t want a other pod of the same flavor. But still checking out what else I could get for that price.

So I was thinking about buying myjet kit 7.99 and Joyetech dolphin 11.99 and ooo salt nicotine five pack bundle 30ml 150ml total is 59.95 from breezy. I found a other good deal here Out the two which one is a better deal PHIX AiO Basic Starter Bundle (includes 12 pods)

Last edited:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
So right now I’m on breezy checking out there deals they have 1k kilo on sale for 9.99 and the pods are the same price so I added everything to my cart the device plus four pods that they had available still I had to order a other pod of same flavor to get free shipping. Now I have five packs So is five packs of four pods that are 1.5 ml equal to a 30ml bottle or more.
I mix for a brother in NJ. Today I made 420 ml of our usual DIY mix. Cost of ingredients, $4.88. (Postage was $11.00.) If you are willing to mix and rebuild vaping is free for practical purposes.

Reactions: TraderX

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
I mix for a brother in NJ. Today I made 420 ml of our usual DIY mix. Cost of ingredients, $4.88. (Postage was $11.00.) If you are willing to mix and rebuild vaping is free for practical purposes.
I wish I had the time to do something like that or knew someone who can do it I’m new to vaping former smoker who wants to quit

Reactions: PodVaper

ZachDigger211

Jan 4, 2018
If you are concerned about the price on the long run there are refillable pod systems, that way you can buy the juice separate and fill them with which ever juice you prefer. Another option would be to get an All-in-One that usually has better battery life.
Okay I was looking into that also I found salt nicotine E-Juice bundle called ooo salt nicotine line but it’s only 100% vg are those good for salt nicotine devices would I get a throat hit or just flavor. It’s only 39.99 for five bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread