Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I still use the Kanger Protank 2 with the Eleaf Istick 30W at 18 mg nicotine.

Depends on how you look at it. I vape 1.5 mg nic DTL around 32 watts and vape around 10 to 12 ml a day. Your 2.5 ml of 18 mg is close to the amount of nicotine or slightly more than I vape

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I mouth to lung vape (tootle-puffer), so I only vape 4.5 ml of juice per 24 hr period (15 mg Nic strength)

Use a single 1.3 ohm coil at 10.6 watts in a Kayfun Lite-Plus V2

This has kept me off a 2-pack per day Marlboro Red habit for the last 5 years. :)

B3WaGZ2.jpg

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I love mine, wish more people had them. Mine is the old Fuchai 200w. Had it for like 5 years now.

My only complaint with mine is I never found replacement bottles for it. I THINK I have found some on fasttech that can be made to work.

Then again I am a squonker from way back starting with REO standards. I also love my Pulse BFX setup. REALLY nice kit and also a 20700.

TheProphet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Benbrook, TX, USA
My only complaint with mine is I never found replacement bottles for it. I THINK I have found some on fasttech that can be made to work.

Then again I am a squonker from way back starting with REO standards. I also love my Pulse BFX setup. REALLY nice kit and also a 20700.

Mine isn't a squonker, this is the one I have. Though I didn't know it was a temp control. No idea how to use that part of it. You are being redirected...

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I just looked up the Nautilus and the coils are a bit pricey. Do they last that much longer than coils for the Kanger?
In my experience they last about twice as long, depending on what type of liquids you use.

Protank coils get nasty quickly due to design, but by rewicking you can make them last longer. Nautilus BVC coils last longer and taste better due to both coil design and using cotton as wicking instead of silica.

Tig7

Aug 29, 2019
Blue Ridge Mtns.
I still use the Kanger Protank 2 with the Eleaf Istick 30W at 18 mg nicotine.
I have 2 Protank 2's and 50 1.8 ohm coil units put back for hard times.

I'm trying to quit smoking again so I'm using about 6 ml @ 40mg nic a day, but down to just 2 cigs a day too. WOO HOO!

Last edited:

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
In my experience they last about twice as long, depending on what type of liquids you use.

Protank coils get nasty quickly due to design, but by rewicking you can make them last longer. Nautilus BVC coils last longer and taste better due to both coil design and using cotton as wicking instead of silica.

I do rebuild my coils at the cost of 5 cents each and close to half don't work afterwards but that still just increases my actual cost to about 10 cents each. I may have to remove the wire from the wicking material on one and replace with cotton and see what the difference in flavor is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread