How much ml a day do you vape ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansslipon

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
I usually vape 4-6 mls per day and haven't noticed any health issues stemming from it so far. I don't think you can vape enough juice to do more damage than analogs tbh.

Happy vaping

Holy macaroni !!! and i was thinking i vape alot ... what nic strength do you use in your liquids ?

vansslipon

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
i vape 3-4 ml at 24 mg.. coming from a PAD marlboro light habit... tho i AM more stressed lately.

well i was PAD Marlboro gold smoker as well ) at least i become before i change my mind, and went for vaping as got my eGo.
I use LR attys and if i go higher than 16mg i getting heartburns from first puff.

vansslipon

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
I think it is more of a "listen to your body" issue. It is so dependent on what set up you are using and what your body is actually absorbing, rather than "I use.. ml at ...mg". Too bad about the heartburn, tho. Are you using PG or VG, or a blend?
I use PG mostly ...sometimes 10 or 25% VG blend to cut a TH.

zredsox

Jul 5, 2010
Maine
I was also a PAD Mred smoker. I have the 24mg stuff for when I really need it but in just a couple weeks prefer the 18mg and have a few bottles of 12mg for when I just want to pull off of it all the time.

I have no idea how much I go through in a day. I have 3 LR attys and 1 reg in rotation and I kind of went crazy with the juice so I am always adding flavors to each one out of 20 different bottles. I feel like I am using a seasoned grill, trying to get the perfect vape. Vanilla + Strawberry + Chocolate + a hint of menthol + 24mg tobacco flavored = Good!

I figure that I'll eventually have an accounting method, but for the time being I am just rolling with it and enjoying it.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
This made me curious so I checked. usually I don't care though lol.
I was away recently and took a bottle of TV juice with me, its 1oz and was almost full when I left.
I got back 2 weeks later, the bottle is still going strong and has I guess around a fifth left in it.
I worked out that makes it that Im using roughly 1.5ml per day - whcih is really a small amount! I thought it would be way more as I vape a lot but no, just 1.5ml lol
I do drip though, maybe thats why its so little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread