The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

how much nicotine is my best bet?

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by DanFromIran, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DanFromIran

DanFromIran Full Member Verified Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Ontario,Canada
    Hello,
    my name is Dan. I vape 0mg nicotine myself.
    my mom is a smoker I want to introduce her to e cigs. she told me she smoked 6 or 7 cigarettes a day. What nicotine strength should I get for her?

Thanks
    Dan

2. johnny bobcat

johnny bobcat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I would suggest buying sample size bottles in all strengths, that way she can decide which one is right for her. Start with the low strength and work up from there.

3. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    Hmmm she doesn't smoke that many. While I agree getting her a variety of nic strength juices, I don't think you need to get ALL of them. I would probably get her 6 and 12 mg juices but might be good to get her an 18 mg juice too, just in case.....does she smoke full strength cigs or lites? If lites I'd get her mostly 12 and some 6, if strong cigs, I'd get her 12 and 18. But that's just how I would go at it. She probably doesn't need higher than 18 nic levels....

4. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    Everyone is different, I smoked a pack+ per day and started on 18mg. My last analog was the say day as my first vape. I'm now vaping 10mg, a year and 4 months later. Though by the same token, there are people that smoked less than I did, and vape 36mg and still have an analog or two every day.

I would recommend starting with 18mg and helping her figure out if it's too much or not enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.