How much time did you spend on ECF in the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
I think it is. It was like that for me, at least. That continued for probably the first 3 to 4 months. Then it was just a few minutes a day. I logged back in a couple days ago for probably the first time in 4 months, I just wanted to get back in touch with what was new and changing. Hang in there... ecf is like life support during such a major life change and without it I may not have stuck with it.

Welcome and good luck!

Sheila Michele 1971

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Spent about two months prior to my first purchase reading here and then became a member about the second week into vaping.
Im at 90 days in and still come here a couple times a day. Theres always new stuff, new techniques and of course, new members to help along.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Yeh its normal. I got lucky though. I get insomnia a lot so I spent about 24 solid no-sleep hours reading here and watching youtubes then found my kit, ADV juice and, still, go-to vendor after that all in the same place with great shipping. Then, like a fool, while happy with what I had, I kept on reading and spent bundles mostly on what turned out to be yuck juices and flavorings to DIY. What a waste when I had already found what I'm still happy using eight months later. I still do DIY also but also still buy my very first juice ever tried. I've learned not to jump on every new thing that comes along and not get tempted by anyone's "Oh this is so awesome" taste buds. :oops: I'm still here reading but mostly to help instead of buy. I love this community and the caring support it gave me. I try to pay it forward.

Last edited:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
At first I spent a lot of time here. I didn't know anyone who vaped and I had many questions, which were patiently answered. I spend quite a bit of money finding what I like, but that's okay because I didn't spend it on cigarettes.

I still come here to learn about what's new and to share my experience a bit, if I can. I don't feel compelled to buy everything now, but it is interesting to me to see what is new.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I've been at this for nearly 10 months...and I still come here daily to learn. There's always something new to try, some new juice to explore, some little (or big) problem to solve, yada, yada. In the beginning there were all of those little medical/withdrawal symptoms to find out about. ECF and youtube are my new BFFs. (OMG I'm a 60 year old using BFF in a forum)

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
Yeh its normal. I got lucky though. I get insomnia a lot so I spent about 24 solid no-sleep hours reading here and watching youtubes then found my kit, ADV juice and, still, go-to vendor after that all in the same place with great shipping. Then, like a fool, while happy with what I had, I kept on reading and spent bundles mostly on what turned out to be yuck juices and flavorings to DIY. What a waste when I had already found what I'm still happy using eight months later. I still do DIY also but also still buy my very first juice ever tried. I've learned not to jump on every new thing that comes along and not get tempted by anyone's "Oh this is so awesome" taste buds. :oops: I'm still here reading but mostly to help instead of buy. I love this community and the caring support it gave me. I try to pay it forward.
So patkin, care to share what that "first juice ever" is?

curious8

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
San Anselmo, CA, USA
I've been at this for nearly 10 months...and I still come here daily to learn. There's always something new to try, some new juice to explore, some little (or big) problem to solve, yada, yada. In the beginning there were all of those little medical/withdrawal symptoms to find out about. ECF and youtube are my new BFFs. (OMG I'm a 60 year old using BFF in a forum)

thanks for the laugh - definitely needed it - having major cravings for those nasty old killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread