How much vaping is too much vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

90VG

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2016
5000' in Nevada
I vape 25-30ml a day, 1mg nic. I mix all myself so the cost isn't even noticeable. Dual TFV4's on IPV5 and Sig Spark. RC-1 Clapton rba (on both TF4), with a simple 3.5mm dia, 7 loop 24 gauge. It still pumps it out and goes through it fast.

My stock up supply (all new in box): 2 Sig Sparks. IPV5. 1 TFV4, 4 Subtank mini, 1 acylic subtank mini.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Newtothevapelyf3

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2016
i always think that I am vaping too much but it is keeping me me off of cigarettes so it really doesn't bother me anymore. On a easy day I go though 8-12 ml of 3 mg nic. On a rough day, oh man, it can get up to 20 ml of juice. Then again, I am sub ohming. I never get the effects of nic poisoning though. Once you start to get symptoms of that, that's when you know that you are vaping too much. Try not to worry about it, and enjoy your vape!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Guess it depends who you are cause I've never had lung irradiation from vaping Haha
Not sure if the haha at the end of your post is nervous energy or you think lung irritation is a funny subject but the fact of the matter is the who you are could be any one of us.

Reactions: beckdg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread