Status
Not open for further replies.

minitater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
tennessee
www.minitater.com
I can only speak for myself and a few others that I know well who also vape. It seems that the cigarette habit translates fairly the same with the vaping habit. A heavy smoker tends to be a heavy vaper. All the tactile and oral fixations also seem to translate to the vaping experience. For example: When I smoked, the first thing in the morning I lit a cigarette. Same with vaping. I always made sure I have a pack of smokes in my shirt pocket. Now my MPV replaces that pack of cigarettes. After a meal, while playing on the computer...all the same. So you asked if you have a "problem"....I would ask if you are just continuing the habits you already had when smoking? I quit using cigarettes. I did not quit using nicotine and I did not modify my habits related to nicotine delivery. This is the major reason it worked so well for me and for others I have encountered. So I would suggest you do not have a problem. Cigarettes were the problem.

Deryan3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Racine, WI
I can only speak for myself and a few others that I know well who also vape. It seems that the cigarette habit translates fairly the same with the vaping habit. A heavy smoker tends to be a heavy vaper. All the tactile and oral fixations also seem to translate to the vaping experience. For example: When I smoked, the first thing in the morning I lit a cigarette. Same with vaping. I always made sure I have a pack of smokes in my shirt pocket. Now my MPV replaces that pack of cigarettes. After a meal, while playing on the computer...all the same. So you asked if you have a "problem"....I would ask if you are just continuing the habits you already had when smoking? I quit using cigarettes. I did not quit using nicotine and I did not modify my habits related to nicotine delivery. This is the major reason it worked so well for me and for others I have encountered. So I would suggest you do not have a problem. Cigarettes were the problem.

I totally agree with Minitater.

As long as you feel good, no way just keep going!

If you're trying to get off the nic and think in the future you don't want to be vaping as much, maybe get some nic free to vape constantly and switch to the nic when you have a real nic craving?

Or only allow yourself so much nic vape a day then use the other juice constantly.

If you feel ok, and don't want less nic then hey ho just enjoy yourself!

Maurice Pudlo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
United States
Only you can answer if you've had too much. As for chain vaping some do some do not just like smokers.

I work at home so I can vape as often as I like or as little as I like, it does not interfere with my personal life or work.

Six months in at the time I'm writing this and I use around 6ml of 6mg juice per day which is roughly equivalent to my former 1.5 pack a day smoking habit in terms of nicotine use.

I might suggest looking at what you really like and what is just ok with your vaping as it is right now, keep what you really like and put away the stuff that is just ok. This suggestion is geared toward you getting back in control of your life and not letting habits take control.

Maurice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread