How much would you pay for royalsmokers juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Might be supplying this juice in the uk.

47 flavours

up to 24mg nic

20ml 30ml or 50ml will be available.

how much would you pay?

Get it right they go up to 28 and if you have any sense of responsibility you will leave selling of liquids to the experienced suppliers we already have without adding to the confusion as things seen to be hotting up regarding regulations.

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
Might be supplying this juice in the uk.

47 flavours

up to 24mg nic

20ml 30ml or 50ml will be available.

how much would you pay?

Neds right things will change soon as this stuff has to be regulated just like everything else we use but till then i say go for it and make a quick buck for yourself ;)

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
its the opportunistic quick buck artists and their goldrush mentality which will ruin esmoking for everyone in the end...

its gotten bad enough already in the last few months...far too many people who clearly dont have a clue jumping on the bandwagon...

once it gets more well known,watch the supplier numbers rocket...and theyll all be selling the same stuff at the same prices...its ridiculous...

i think the powers that be will take a dim view of this kind of feeding frenzy approach to supplying an unregulated,untested-and in the case of the eliquid-potentially dangerous product...

it could spoil things for everyone before any regulation is even considered,and eclipse the good work of established,responsible suppliers,who are trying to go about things in the correct way...

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
its the opportunistic quick buck artists and their goldrush mentality which will ruin esmoking for everyone in the end...

its gotten bad enough already in the last few months...far too many people who clearly dont have a clue jumping on the bandwagon...

once it gets more well known,watch the supplier numbers rocket...and theyll all be selling the same stuff at the same prices...its ridiculous...

i think the powers that be will take a dim view of this kind of feeding frenzy approach to supplying an unregulated,untested-and in the case of the eliquid-potentially dangerous product...

it could spoil things for everyone before any regulation is even considered,and eclipse the good work of established,responsible suppliers,who are trying to go about things in the correct way...

GO ON DARCY ! thats me boy....

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england

Welcome to the real world Mr.D

I know what you are saying but you aint never gonna stop the guy trying to earn a quick buck on the roll of a new product, its inevitable :)

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
Welcome to the real world Mr.D

I know what you are saying but you aint never gonna stop the guy trying to earn a quick buck on the roll of a new product, its inevitable :)
it was merely an observation of human nature at work...and why i dont believe its healthy in this case...

i know its inevitable...that doesnt mean its not destructive...

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
it was merely an observation of human nature at work...and why i dont believe its healthy in this case...

i know its inevitable...that doesnt mean its not destructive...

oh your so right Mr.D its gonna tip the scales away from us regular e-smokers and probably make it harder to source a decent liquid but still the masses will take over as usual.

Make good contacts now ;)

freddo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
lol, i thought i was going to be doing people a favour. Selling good e liquid cheap. The only reason i thought of doing this is because of the ridiculous costs of buying A bottle that probably costs 20p to make.

if u look at the benefits..

More suppliers equals cheaper, easier sourceable goods, publicity.

No-one knows the health effects of these new devices but some users on the forum have been puffing for months or in some case's years, and everyone claims to feel better than when they used to smoke real cigs.

Surely pushing this product into the public eye would mean more tests and eventually approval from say doctors..Or do you guys just want to keep e-cigs on the small scale for only a small majority of smokers to experiance.

For me, i think this is a great product and everyone should know about it and have a reasonable place to source their goods without any hassel from customs and the likes.

E cigs for the mass'...or not?

smoking gnu

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2008
Wales
I see absolutely nothing wrong with you selling e liquid, and if its any good I would buy and lots of others would to. You could end up being the best supplier out there. If it was the case of not having experience then no one would do anything new. You have as much a right as anyone to sell whatever you want as long as its within the law. There is a member on this site who is making new e cigs and he is doing a fine job by all accounts. I’m dam sure he wasn’t put off because other manufactures had more experience. So this is all breaking new ground. So if the juice is good and you prove to be a good supplier you will do well. Go for it mate.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread