• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HOW OFTEN do you get hot nic juice in ur mouth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddy

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
west london uk
You know that moment when you decide to take a long drag to get a good hit and you suddenly taste the warm nasty brew.... Do you spit like mad and run to the sink trying to wash it all out?! Well I just did... AGAIN !!!

My Titan 510 is a great e-cig but for gods sake, how do I stop this s**t? It's only been 2 weeks so I am still learning!! Any tips??

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Last edited:

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
I have had my titan a couple of days now this has only happend to me once when I overfilled a cart, if its manual hold the button for a second to warm it up or if its automatic I cover one of the holes so it will heat up faster too.

Only problem I am having now is I cut some 36mg in an old Olbas Oil glass dripper and its gave it a sort of menthol taste lol ><!

Also save your big drag for once its warm they don't take long to heat up :)

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
You know that moment when you decide to take a long drag to get a good hit and you suddenly taste the warm nasty brew.... Do you spit like mad and run to the sink trying to wash it all out?! Well I just did... AGAIN !!!

My Titan 510 is a great e-cig but for gods sake, how do I stop this s**t? It's only been 2 weeks so I am still learning!! Any tips??

Well Teddy, it's 3 weeks now - any better??
I did the dreaded thing today - failed to notice a penstyle batt was on its last legs....

Nemmind, just gotta be careful, the rest of it is fun isn't it? :)

Best,

C.

teddy

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
west london uk
Well Teddy, it's 3 weeks now - any better??
I did the dreaded thing today - failed to notice a penstyle batt was on its last legs....

Nemmind, just gotta be careful, the rest of it is fun isn't it? :)

Best,

C.
ahh the wisdom of experience ... I have since purchased a manual batt and modified my "sucking" technique! :) my other batt is auto and that gets tricky sometimes. I just need to go thru July with no further expenditure to break even and that relies on my order arriving in the next few days!
Not had a single analogue this month and long may it continue! :)

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
ahh the wisdom of experience ... I have since purchased a manual batt and modified my "sucking" technique! :) my other batt is auto and that gets tricky sometimes. I just need to go thru July with no further expenditure to break even and that relies on my order arriving in the next few days!
Not had a single analogue this month and long may it continue! :)

Sounds like good going Teddy!

*Raises cuppa tea in salute!

:)

C.

teddy

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
west london uk
why thank you Caesarea.... i should also mention that i started taking the wool outta the cartridge and filling it with juice b4 replacing it. then just another drop or two on top .... seems to reduce the amount of juice flooding the atty and hence the '' oh.. s*** ,, spit sputter .. yuk eww ...wipe wipe .. spit ..wash mouth at sink '' moments! it had been a source of amusement for my lady for a while though! :)

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
why thank you Caesarea.... i should also mention that i started taking the wool outta the cartridge and filling it with juice b4 replacing it. then just another drop or two on top .... seems to reduce the amount of juice flooding the atty and hence the '' oh.. s*** ,, spit sputter .. yuk eww ...wipe wipe .. spit ..wash mouth at sink '' moments! it had been a source of amusement for my lady for a while though! :)

Yep, family love to mock gently....

C.

I've not tried a 510 (yet!) but I do have a problem with juice in my mouth in my M401s - I've learnt that if I don't overfill and take a very careful first drag on a newly filled cart, it's a rarity but it still happens now and then. Honestly though, it probably happens less often than I used to get bits of tobacco in my mouth whenever I tried to smoke roll-ups so not that big of a problem.
With my DSE084 and my Pen, though, it has never, ever happened....

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
I've not tried a 510 (yet!) but I do have a problem with juice in my mouth in my M401s - I've learnt that if I don't overfill and take a very careful first drag on a newly filled cart, it's a rarity but it still happens now and then. Honestly though, it probably happens less often than I used to get bits of tobacco in my mouth whenever I tried to smoke roll-ups so not that big of a problem.
With my DSE084 and my Pen, though, it has never, ever happened....

Hi The Wrong Man!

I equate it with lighting the wrong end of a little deadly. User error.

Once shot out of a 3 hour exam, jumped on nearest double decker bus, ran upstairs and lit wrong end of ciggie, cursed loudly to the shock of the other passengers, (Edinburgh after all!!) extracted another No 6 from the pack and lit the wrong end again. Realised at the same second that I'd left my bike outside the exam hall, so ran downstairs again and jumped off the bus. OMG, was I fased....!!!!

Best,

C.

Once shot out of a 3 hour exam, jumped on nearest double decker bus, ran upstairs and lit wrong end of ciggie, cursed loudly to the shock of the other passengers, (Edinburgh after all!!) extracted another No 6 from the pack and lit the wrong end again. Realised at the same second that I'd left my bike outside the exam hall, so ran downstairs again and jumped off the bus. OMG, was I fased....!!!!

ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

Had you passed the exam??
TWM.

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

Had you passed the exam??
TWM.

Yes - was heart and soul wrapped up in the subject - just dead to ordinary commonsense!!!

;)

Have you ever had such operator error sequences?? When the automatic gestures go all wrong one after the other?
The other day I put my book in the fridge and went off to bed carrying the milk.

Aaargh...

Best,

:oops:

C. the occasionally absent minded....and it's not age, cos I was only 19 when I did that daft bus thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread