How the media lies/lied to you. (cutting out the context)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
This might have been shown before, but i've not seen it around the forums.

So i thought this interview is a very important piece to show regarding the black market scare.
Most of us in this forum community already knows what the cause / problem is.

However the majority doesn't and this clip shows exactly why they don't. The media will cut and twist it into their favor.

Now i'm the kind that scoffs at the word "Let's sue them" or the likes. Since where i come from we don't have that "privilege" i quote and unquote due fact that i think it's usualy very silly, due US tend to sue for basically everything and nothing. Atleast that's the picture the rest of the world has, i may be wrong here.

However like even the top comment say in the clip, this should be a case to sue isn't it?

Now i know most media especially so swedish ones are very biased and serve the goverments interests more than anything, trust me i know.
There's a reason we've a forum(based in the US for the record, to avoid issues) with nearly a milion views daily and more than twice as many members. Just to call out the BS media is spouting.

Going of abit of a tagent here, but i just wanted to emphasize that i know how atleast the swe media handles things, and me seeing this clip just angered me due it's so obvious.
And i know how obvious swe media is, so me seeing this happen elsewhere just got me going.
hence why i'm sort of drabbling on now.

But again, if this has been posted and i missed it. I apologize in advance.

Also if the title is bad, mods feel free to change it to something more fitting.
This was the best i could come up with.

End of rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread