How to be in the know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenho21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
The Mitten
How in the heck does everybody know everything going on, as far as the newest rba's, tanks, devices, and everything else thats new and exciting? I like to consider myself a fairly knowledgable vaper with a decent collection of toys. However, I'm lacking anything like a Zenesis, Ody, or anything that's really fancy. This last Electronicstix surprise with Zenesis' was all I could bare...

It always seems like as soon as something new hits a site it's already ld news on the forums and such without me ever seeing any prior discussion of the upcoming goodies.

Am looking in the wrong places (FB, supplier forums, ECF in general), not looking hard enough? How do I or we find out about the upcoming new and exciting things in the vape community????!!!!!:confused::mad:

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's pretty hard to keep up, this industry is fast moving and new gear surfaces daily. I will tell you that ECF is not the only forum out there, and many suppliers/modders do not advertise here. I spend more time than I should looking at various forums daily, and I sure can't keep up.

The supplier forums are a good place to keep an eye on, that's where I get most of my intel on upcoming gear, but there is so much that is not advertised on ECF. Many devices I have learned about have been through general chatting in unrelated and random threads. People like to share what they have, are getting, or want to get, and many times bring it up in general conversation on the interwebz.

The Pictures of your Setup thread in the new members forum is entertaining to follow, and many times can clue you into stuff you have never seen before.

You can follow the top youtube reviewers as well. They always showcase up and coming equipment, and many times have access to gear before it is sold to the public.

Cheers and happy vaping!

-AJ

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Well everyone want to know, you know? like so we know what there is to know, and I know you want to know -you know?But you know that we know that you don't know so there you go- you know?

Some of the best ways is to bookmark some of the better vendors, see whats coming through the door at their places, what they are excited about, then usually check out those items on you tube, and/or come here and see what the latest buzz is all about.

Also many vendors have forum threads here and will constantly release info on whats coming, what may be hot and stuff like that.

if your new it does seem overwhelming at first because you not only see whats new today you have the threads in your face about what was new yesterday also.. but stick around ECF and usually when something exiting or new comes along it gets talked about, dissected, youtubed and beaten to death - and then you know, you know?

personally almost daily im all over the forum, then checking vendors, and just scanning the web in general anyways.

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Geez I can't keep up and the guys at ENS are personal friends! OH and all you missed last night was a zoo! I guess the site went down not once but twice because of the number of people that tried to log in at the same time. The ZEN's didn't last long.

Jason said that the Innokin MVP's will be back in stock next Monday in case anyone is interested.
    They also have the L-Rider Robust (both round and square tubes) listed on the site now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread