• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

how to be prepared in the event e-cigs,& the juice are banned & unattainable

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironlung

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
queens n.y.
Hello everyne, I thought this might be interresting topic since there isso much"chatter" on the possible ban.Whatcan we do?I do NOT want to think about going back to analogs! SO I came up with a possible plan of action in the eveny it was banned. Nicotine is the key to why I kept smoking analogs,and it is also the reason I found e-cigs.here is my possible plan of attack: going to pick up some PG usp online went to local pharmacy said I need a RX for it?Is thisthe start so we cannot even make our own juice? spoke to my doc today he said he will look into the e-cig & the juice for me. HE did not have much to say about it due to the fact he had no facts on it. but after I tod him my plan he thought it just might work.He did say my lungs are clear,and when i told him i inhale this vapor he gave a sign that i should try to minimize the inhalation not so deep and not so long & slowly get to the point of no inhalation if i want
to get to a point of not NEEDING to vape any more in the event it is not attainable..he agreed with me the FDA & BIG TABACCO will surely put an end to this if they can. So at that point if it is banned it may not lead me back to analogs. I ordered juice 18mg what I presently use now.going to buyPG online,i will cut 18 down to 9mg vape that for 2months or so then i will cut 9 to 4.5mg vape that for 4-8 weeks than go to 0mg of nic with a flavor i can buy candy for so in the unfortunate event the vaping realy does come to an end i should be able to use candy to take the pace of the vaping flavor. OK anyone else have an idea?

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
Even though I don't think a ban will have much effect, I have done the following just to be sure:

I have hoarded the following:
36mg juice, which I can always cut (I currently cut to 10-12 mg)
Atomizers.

That's it. My PV's use ordinary batteries so no worries about them, and I have enough blank carts to last indefinitely.
Plain PG and VG will always be available because they are used in so many products, and there are many flavorings to chose from. It's no big deal to blend one's own juice.

The ban, if it comes, will only last long enough for large (i.e. lobbying) companies to get their own units and juice out, and for the gov't to figure out how to tax it.

So let 'em just try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread