Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'm wondering...........with all of these "official tester" sapphire reviews............How does one become an "official tester"? I've got a review website. I've got a youtube channel with reviews. I'm involved in beta testing other vendors mods, I'm even a registered reviewer/blogger here on ECF..........How does one become an "official tester" with GotVapes?

Whose azz do I have to kiss? Do I need to send .....? What's a girl to do?

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I'm wondering...........with all of these "official tester" sapphire reviews............How does one become an "official tester"? I've got a review website. I've got a youtube channel with reviews. I'm involved in beta testing other vendors mods, I'm even a registered reviewer/blogger here on ECF..........How does one become an "official tester" with GotVapes?

Whose azz do I have to kiss? Do I need to send .....? What's a girl to do?

LOL. If I sent ....., they would never let me test their products.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Danno, thanks for answering. The USPS has only screwed with 4 of my vape packages since February.......(which I guess is pretty good). However, I don't take kindly to them screwing with a package with a SAPPHIRE in it!

..........yeah, they would probably ask for the SAPPHIRE back if I sent ......

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
Danno, thanks for answering. The USPS has only screwed with 4 of my vape packages since February.......(which I guess is pretty good). However, I don't take kindly to them screwing with a package with a SAPPHIRE in it!

..........yeah, they would probably ask for the SAPPHIRE back if I sent ......

The USPS has screwed up at least 7or 8 of mine since February. Two in the last week have gone out for delivery in the wrong town even though my zip code is in the beginning of the tracking number:confused: .

My mail man has apparently forgotten to drop off some. I had one be out for delivery for 3 days!!

I don't know what's going on there but I doesn't seem to be getting any better.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm not sure what is going on with the USPS lately. They lost a Certified Letter I sent to the IRS and a gotvapes package got stuck in Kearny NJ for 5 days.

I have never had any problems with the USPS and for the Enormous Volume of mail they do every day they do a Great job. But it does seem that lately that I have a black cloud over my house.

Must be that thing about the Mailman Lady I did when I was a kid.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I as well always get my mail, I personally never had a issue with usps, but the horror stories about them are well known, at the same time they can also be so good at times its amazing, but when they start screwing up they really screw up and its not your little poor mailman causing the issues, some greedy ...... reorganization at usps to save money is most likely the cause

my uncle is a mailman, horror stories at work, if your shoelace is untied by accident you get fined, if your shoes are scuffed you get fined, not a pretty place for some.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Chris,

I was just told a PKG showed up at my house,, I think the tester pkg you sent me but I wont be back home till tomorrow to know for sure but thanks in advance !

One thing that I would like to say is this about Chris, he has been sending me test units since the old CE2 days before he was even a supplier and the one thing about this is he takes what the Beta tester says for real, not for granite, then in return he makes the product better ! This is a proper Beta testing approach and IT WORKS. I'm part of one other Beta group that has only 5 people from all over the world and this Beta system also works very well. When you do things this way as Chris & Danno are it's a very aggressive approach to make a final product that your end user is going to like and use and this system that Gotvapes has in place now WORKS.

When you listen to what your customers want you usually end up putting out better products and Gotvapes has there ears wide open for those of us that Beta test for them. I have to commend a company that uses this approach, it is a REAL unbiased test of product which again only puts out a much better end user product and also builds report with your customers because they know you are striving for a first class product. More companies should take this approach and listen to there customers and if they did they would be in the upper echelon of producing the better vaping products like Gotvapes is. This shows they are working for all of us instead of just for themselves and not just asking people to post positive things in a thread which happens all the time, I have no time for those kinds of companies. Gotvapes in my eyes has become a company who is looking to be a leader in this industry and in this community !

Thanks Gotvapes !

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Chris,

I was just told a PKG showed up at my house,, I think the tester pkg you sent me but I wont be back home till tomorrow to know for sure but thanks in advance !

One thing that I would like to say is this about Chris, he has been sending me test units since the old CE2 days before he was even a supplier and the one thing about this is he takes what the Beta tester says for real, not for granite, then in return he makes the product better ! This is a proper Beta testing approach and IT WORKS. I'm part of one other Beta group that has only 5 people from all over the world and this Beta system also works very well. When you do things this way as Chris & Danno are it's a very aggressive approach to make a final product that your end user is going to like and use and this system that Gotvapes has in place now WORKS.

When you listen to what your customers want you usually end up putting out better products and Gotvapes has there ears wide open for those of us that Beta test for them. I have to commend a company that uses this approach, it is a REAL unbiased test of product which again only puts out a much better end user product and also builds report with your customers because they know you are striving for a first class product. More companies should take this approach and listen to there customers and if they did they would be in the upper echelon of producing the better vaping products like Gotvapes is. This shows they are working for all of us instead of just for themselves and not just asking people to post positive things in a thread which happens all the time, I have no time for those kinds of companies. Gotvapes in my eyes has become a company who is looking to be a leader in this industry and in this community !

Thanks Gotvapes !

Very Well Said!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Chris,

Thanks Gotvapes !

Thanks for giving props where props are deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread