Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bejewelevercool.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-07-21

What is that you ask? That is an Evercool....it's variable voltage and threaded for the RN4081......and yes...why yes that IS a SmokeStik cartomizer...thank you for asking. ;)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
OK......so I have like this "thing" for wood....no dillmonkeys...not THAT kind of wood.....the kind that comes from trees. So I couldn't resist buying this thing. And somehow talking to the very nice lady from ePipeMods, Katie I mentioned that I collected wood working tools. (no...that THOSE kind of tools either). So she said....you should enter our contest.....hehe.....stayed up two nights working on it. First I had to clean up the joints and tolerances to my satisfaction...then I blinged it. :) If I win I win another one that has a "cosmetic blemish". No sweat....we fix! (Then I'm giving it to Steve sorry....no contest out of this thing)

oh...that back panel with the elkhorn...it pops right off....held on with rare earth magnent... underneath.....a 3500 mah 3.7v cell phone battery.....I LOVE this thing! Unfortunately it's threaded for the ego so no SmokeStik cartos.....but it came with a 2.5ml ego tank that just rocks. So I ran out an bought $100 of other tanks...and they all SUCK....including the VIVA Nova....they don't even work on anything I have.....WTF????

ImageShack Album - 9 images

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Too bad I won't be being anything from the "other" vendor ever again. After being told to RETURN defective trustfire batteries that SPLIT open while being charger in a trustfire charger.....I'll find another vendor that at least is willing to extend some professional courtesy. Or maybe the customer service team at XX just doesn't know it's unsafe to mail broken lithium ion batteries?

Anyway......I'm realizing there isn't anything neccesarilly wrong with these tanks....there are just so many different kinds of center pin connectors on different mods.....it's trial and error to find the right fit. Also I found for me at least...turning the voltage way down helps alot. I have my Evercool set at 3.4 and the Viva Nova tank is now working like a freight train! Love it now....oh....also following the directions helped.:ohmy:

oh yes....and just to clarify....I did NOT make this mod....it's a USBaux from epipemods. I just touched it up cosmetically and then blinged it. More to come.....I'm currently making a cherry wood stand for it....complete with a squirrel Queen!

cherrystand1.jpg

By lorikay13 at 2012-07-23

cherrystand2.jpg

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
FYI:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...artomizer-punch-your-tanks-how-where-buy.html bought one....USELESS

I just LOVE these Vision Stardust things...thank you Katya as usual for keeping me up to date on new technology. :) I like the long wicks better but I personally have not had any issue with the short wicked ones I have....especially since I use them when I'm reading in bed so they are kept at an angle anyway.

http://altsmoke.com/accessories/510-cartomizers/ego-cartomizers/vision-ego-transparent-color-clearomizer.html

Last edited:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Too bad I won't be being anything from the "other" vendor ever again. After being told to RETURN defective trustfire batteries that SPLIT open while being charger in a trustfire charger.....I'll find another vendor that at least is willing to extend some professional courtesy. Or maybe the customer service team at XX just doesn't know it's unsafe to mail broken lithium ion batteries?

Anyway......I'm realizing there isn't anything neccesarilly wrong with these tanks....there are just so many different kinds of center pin connectors on different mods.....it's trial and error to find the right fit. Also I found for me at least...turning the voltage way down helps alot. I have my Evercool set at 3.4 and the Viva Nova tank is now working like a freight train! Love it now....oh....also following the directions helped.:ohmy:

oh yes....and just to clarify....I did NOT make this mod....it's a USBaux from epipemods. I just touched it up cosmetically and then blinged it. More to come.....I'm currently making a cherry wood stand for it....complete with a squirrel Queen!

cherrystand1.jpg

cherrystand2.jpg

Looks...expensive...good job :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com

oops......sorry....wrong forum.

Oh btw...even though I never used their name....just wanted to let you know, the above mentioned vendor? Fortunately it was an inexperienced customer service agent that handled my complaint. After a followup email the owner emailed me with an apology and immediately replaced the batteries.

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin

oops......sorry....wrong forum.

Oh btw...even though I never used their name....just wanted to let you know, the above mentioned vendor? Fortunately it was an inexperienced customer service agent that handled my complaint. After a followup email the owner emailed me with an apology and immediately replaced the batteries.

:lol:

Everyone is new at a job at some point... glad to hear that was all that it was. :D

How is it that my boss always puts it when we ask her if she is going to hire some more people???

It's hard to get good help these days! ;) :lol:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
geez....I'm really disappointed.....I thought for sure Katya would have the PETA hit squad after me for that photo.....RFLMAO! So whats the problem here lately.....nothing for free?

If she had anything like the results with you that she did with me... perhaps we have caused her to give up on PETA! ;)

They won't come near my house anymore after the signs were put up that it was private property... and that if you were either a salesperson or affiliated with PETA or other rights groups I not only do not know who you are, but might feel threatened and thus perfectly justified in taking matters into my own hands to defend myself, my family and my property under Texas Law against any tresspassers. :laugh:

For some reason, I simply do not get many salespeople coming up to my door and trying to contact me anymore! :evil::lol::evil:

Perhaps PETA called her back and told her I was not worth the risk to their membership! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread