How To Build a Nico-Drip V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams n chains

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Florida
updated "how-to" on the Nico-Drip V2.

Inspired by Tinear and his Mahmba mod and Nicowolfs Nicostick mod..... The Nico-Drip V2 is a liquid injected 3.7 volt box mod, the type also known as "juiceboxes". It holds a 3ml bottle of nicotine liquid which, once gently squeezed, injects the liquid through a tube and slowly drips it onto the atomizer. It has a slow color changing L.E.D. that illuminates the inside of the box, tubing and bottle. It uses a heavy duty horn style switch to handle any atomizer. In the center is where a spare atomizer is kept. It is the simplest of my mods to make on your own and can be made even simpler.

nico-dripv21nicex.jpg

nico-dripv22nic.jpg

nico-dripv2driptip.jpg

Nico-Dripv2parts.jpg

This is actually the second thread on this mod.... but the other one shows a how-to without the brass adapters for tubing. This is the updated how-to and, hopefully, the thread will slowly contain the pics also.

I do not post all the pictures at once because that would pretty much obliterate anyone on dial-up from viewing them. But... even if this thread goes nowhere.... the pictures will be posted at the links below.

The PhotoBucket Album link where the pictures will be as a whole:
Nico-Drip V2 How-To pictures by dreams_n_chains - Photobucket

And ECF member Sci has created a wonderful link in his website "VapeGate" that he may be able to update with the updated photos?
Dream & Chains Presents

I've created 3 versions of this mod:
Nico-Drip V1
Nico-Drip V2
Nico-Drip @ 5 Volts

And all will have pictorial how-tos for anyone to create on their own. And anyone who has seen me around.... knows..... these mods were inspired by Tinear's Mahmba Mod.... and Nicowolfs Nicostick. :thumb:

EDIT TO ADD SOME GOOD ADVICE:
Take it from someone who has learned.... these posts and threads cannot be edited after a certain amount of time has passed. ALWAYS read threads in their entirety before creating any mod, etc.! Sometimes things have a way of changing and/or updating the older a thread gets. Whether this be for Mods, Liquid, or suppliers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread