Verified Member
maybe a lanyard?

3449-1.jpg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
All I can say is use that ego/CE4 setup for a while until you get a handle on vaping the get rid of it and buy something better. Those setups are plagued with problems especially with the coils if you have a disposable one. The ego battery isn't too bad, its the CE4 atomizer that sucks. Look into a protank mini as a atty instead, replaceable heads and lots of videos on how to troubleshoot and fix coil issues. The lanyard is the only way to carry them cause in your pocket the CE4 will break even in loose jeans and all you have to do is bend over and snap...juice everywhere.

Reactions: opticruby

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Yes. Try one of these for your ego battery - Kangertech Protank Mini 3, Kangertech Aerotank Mini, Aspire Nautilus Mini. These are all about the same size as the ce4 and fit on an ego without any sort of adapter.

I carry 2 full protank mini 3's and a high capacity ego battery in an old eyeglasses case everywhere I go.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Man wish I woulda found this forum before ordering my ego.
We all have to start somewhere. I think a lot of us wish we had found the forum before making our first purchase.:)

I know I did :D

modifiedamerican

Apr 15, 2017
Lol.hopefully the juice I got will help me my anxiety. I'm not getting my hopes up. It's from a company called botani vape and has many ingredients shown to reduce or help with stress, anxiety and relaxation. Probably will do nothing but it's worth a shot. It does have some good reviews some people though. Rather or not they are real reviews idk but well shall see.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Could the Eleaf iCare Starter Kit be worth trying with it being so compact? Or should I just stick with the ego ce4 for now?
My advice is have some of what you are using and are reasonably pleased with around (in your case the CE4). Don't just assume you will like whatever new thing you are ordering (icare) and let yourself run out of what you are currently using.

Having some sort of backup on hand is always a good thing.

Reactions: cats5365

modifiedamerican

Apr 15, 2017
My advice is have some of what you are using and are reasonably pleased with around (in your case the CE4). Don't just assume you will like whatever new thing you are ordering (icare) and let yourself run out of what you are currently using.

Having some sort of backup on hand is always a good thing.
Good point

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@modifiedamerican - There is an easy, very cheap way to solve both your carrying concerns for your eGo battery and CE4...and adding a Kanger Aerotank Mini to your gear!

MisterEliquid is having a 50% off all clearance items sale. He has the following on his website for dirt cheap, and his S/H is right around $3.00! You don't need any discount code either, because the discount is taken off in your Shopping Cart.

I ordered some of the cases below a few months ago, and they're very tiny, but easily fit an eGo battery, a small tank, and a small bottle of eliquid in it. I just ordered more of the Aerotank Mini tanks below yesterday, along with some drip tips for 50 cents each, and some of the Aspire CF Mods below for just $3.47 each.

Small eGo Vaping Case - 49 cents - 50% = 25 cents each

Kanger | AeroTank Mini by KangerTech - Just $2.50 each after the discount! That's a steal for them! Coils are readily available for them, too! Each boxed tank has the whole tank in it as shown, and...even comes with 1 1.5 ohm coil already in the tank plus 1 spare coil, and a stainless steel replacement tank for the glass one, if you want to be sure you won't break the glass one it comes with. Those 2 coils would last you at least 2 weeks of average vaping most likely. Would be long enough to allow you to order more coils. (See info. at the bottom of post for them.)

Aspire CF Mod - These would be good to use when you're ready to move up from your eGo batteries. They're alittle bigger around than an eGo, but are the same tube shape/form. They take a replaceable 18650 battery, that's rechargeable with a charger. At $3.47 each after the discount...they're also an extremely good deal! You would need what's called an eGo/510 adapter to use the Aerotank Mini on it, but the adapters are really cheap, too (about $2 at most).

Even if you got just (2) of the little carry cases + (2) of the Aerotank Minis right now...you could spend less than $9 total including S/H and be set for vaping at least a month with the coils they come with already. (Personally though, I'd go ahead and grab 2 of the Aspire CF Mods and just stash them away until you're ready to move up from your eGo...even if you don't want to right now. At that price...they're worth stashing them now.)

A good place to get the coils is at DesertVapes.com. She sells them at a very good price for the 5pack, and has inexpensive S/H by First Class Mail. If you'll use the coupon code "1storder10" for your first order from her...you'll get a 10% discount, too!

Here's the correct coils for the Aerotank Mini. I'd personally choose either the 1.5ohm or the 1.8ohm to be most like what you're used to with your CE4.

Kanger BDC Upgraded Coils

Last edited:
Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread