Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I decided to just go for it and try and clean my Pheonix TC today. The juice in my clearo was a dark brown, not so pleasant color. I took off the silicone cap, dumped what juice was left in the clearo and rinsed it out with hot water . I figured I was going to ruin my Pheonix by doing this , but I had nothing to lose here as this clearo was at the end of it's vaping days anyhoo.
After I got it rinsed out well, I blew the water out as best as I could from the center tube thingy and then put it on my Ego
battery and did some dry burns till I saw the coil turn red.
I filled it thinking I would have to just drain out the juice and get me a new Pheonix out and start fresh.
But it worked. I did a little chair dance. I'm so happy that it worked.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I really the Pheonix TC , haven't yet tried the Pheonix BC so I cannot compare the two. I have CE3's from DV and have
heard they are quite similar to the Pheonix BC. I don't know if that is accurate? Love my CE3's!!
I had problems with my Pheonix TC leaking quite a lot through the threaded (battery) end, which I think is a wide spread
problem but GV came up with a fix for that and is offering rubber gaskets ,those little black rubber O-rings you get with
the old CE2's. GV said if you put the O-ring over the silicone cap/fill hole ,that would stop the leak.
I tried that and mine was still leaking so I put in 1 more o-ring so that I had them double stacked ( using 2 of those
o-rings) and now my Pheonix TC is working great. No more leaks. I had some of these o-rings laying around from some old
CE2's.
My Pheonix TC gives a warm vape as opposed to the bottom coil which gives a cooler vape. It has nice draw, tons a vapor and the flavor is clean. You can really taste your juice with these. Now that I found I can fix the leak issue and I can clean them,
I will order more of them. I got so frustrated trying to find a decent vape it was nice to finally find something where I could actually taste the true flavor of my juices and get good TH and vapor all from one device! I spent so much $$ stuff, Stardusts-
they didn't work for me , tried CE2's those were a fail, tried CE3 X7 smokeymizers & those were a fail too.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
You might want to give the vivi nova a whirl if you still want to try something else. I don't find the flavor muted, like some have said, and they're kind of the best of both worlds. Good capacity, easy to fill, no leaks, good flavor, huge vapor. Tough to beat. I think my favorite vape ever (other than dripping) is the Phoenix BC, but the low capacity and syringe filling ended up being a deal breaker.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
You might want to give the vivi nova a whirl if you still want to try something else. I don't find the flavor muted, like some have said, and they're kind of the best of both worlds. Good capacity, easy to fill, no leaks, good flavor, huge vapor. Tough to beat. I think my favorite vape ever (other than dripping) is the Phoenix BC, but the low capacity and syringe filling ended up being a deal breaker.

I don't mind low capacity at all since I tend to switch out flavors quite a bit.
As long as I get clean flavor and a medium draw and no burnt hits! I also have the E1 revive tank with some replacement coils. I wish the coils would screw in. They just kind of flop around and are hard to put on for that reason.
But the wicks on the E1 are superior to the Vision stardusts and the Revive E1 does not mute flavor like the Stardusts.
I did not have good luck with stardusts, neither the long or short wicks.
My best vape so far has been the Pheonix TC and the CE3's from DV, with the Revive E1 in 3rd place.
Thanks for the tip on the Vivi tank, I have read good things about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread