how to fill a chibi xl tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
Really quick question, I know if I searched the forum I would probably find the answer already there, but I am in a hurry, and I know you guys will help. :O) I am guessing you use a syringe, do you stick the needle through the rubber at the top? Perhaps you slide the needle between the poly tube and the rubber? Anyway, just please let a girl know how to get the juice in this sucker, and I would be forever grateful. My husband dropped my goldrush mod in the river, the first time he took it duck hunting, so now I have gotten him the diamond mod with chibi tank, and this is the LAST thing he is getting me to buy (for HIM) until he shows more responsibility. :glare:I am out of patience, and I thank you to anyone who will help.

Susan

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Ok, this is how I do it. Take the carto and tank off the pv and turn it battery end up. I use a very small screwdriver to push down between the tube and the edge of the grommet, then insert syringe needle beside it. The screwdriver serves two purposes. 1st, it makes it easier to insert needle without nicking the rubber grommet, and 2nd, it gives extra venting for pressure while putting the juice in. You don't want any pressure build up or it will leak out thru the battery end. Fill slowly up to the slot, or punched hole in the carto. You can tilt the tank so that you can fill fuller keeping the hole or slot out of the juice. Next remove screwdriver and needle, re attach carto and tank, and you should be ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread