How to fix a loose draw on some cartomizers/ How to tighten up the draw on any 510 or similar design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigaah

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
United States
Well I got these BOGE soft cap cartos. I find them to be fine. However my fiance feels the draw is too lose. So here is my fix for that. Just cut the end of the carto condom to make it a sleeve. maybe 1/2" long. Then slide it on your battery. then screw on the carto. You'll see all the airflow has been cut off by the sleeve. Using a sharp razor carfully cut a slit over one of the airgaps in the battery. One slit did the trick for me.

there is probably a better way by closing up the hole in the cap. But this was fast and easy. I had a picture but i don't know where it went to. shouldn't been needed. just a narrow slit the width of the air slot in the battery.

VapNfool

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Texas
Excellent idea Gigaah! Just made my sleeve and one hole in it creates a nice smooth draw. I even have a second sleeve with two holes to use on other carts that might need more air. Sweet idea and yur noggin must be sore from working up a brain sweat thinking of that fabulous fix. We should be seeing something like this soon on a vender site so ya better get in touch with the Patent Office...QUICK!

humpty

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
HK
You might also try filling the tip of a wooden tooth pick to a fine point with sandpaper. Then push it into one of the side holes and cutting it off flush with a razor blade.

Down the road if you need to increase the draw you can remove the tooth pick with a pin.

Yeh, I use the toothpick method too. Round toothpick, just push it in and snap it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread