The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How to flavor change on an IBTanked?

Discussion in 'Carto Tanks' started by Brewer26, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brewer26

Brewer26 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2013
    NY
    I just got my IBTanked today and this thing is worthy of all it's reviews. It's just awesome. I'm coming from mostly Kanger tanks and this is a night and day difference for me. The flavor is much more pronounced and doesn't leak or flood at all like my Kanger tanks always did.

So now to my question. And before I get the most obvious answer, I know the best thing to do is have a few of these tank setups but right now I've only got one. That will be rectified shortly. But for the time being if I want to switch a juice, what would be the best way? Should I simply insert a new cart and just keep the other used cart moist and put it aside when I want to hit that flavor again?

Thanks all

2. AmandaD

AmandaD Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    So Cal
    That's what I do with mine sometimes. Just drain the juice and save the carto!

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    Agree with the above. Drain the juice and return this to the original bottle. Remove the carto and cap it with the rubber endcaps (save these when new) condoms, or put them in a container (pill bottle or plastic bag).

Rinse the tank out under running watter, shake or wipe dry.

Prime a new carto with another flavor....you know the drill now.

4. Craybee

Craybee Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2013
    Washington, DC
    congrats Brewer, my first one arrives friday. i'm looking forward to a new vaping experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.