How to get more vapor in pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper12345678

Aug 26, 2018
Hi everyone I am vaping a Ego-T ce4 (maybe ce3 doesn’t matter) vape pen Ln my house when working but I can’t get the amount of vapor I want.I wonder how to get more vapor from a vape pen. Any tips?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: stols001

Vaper12345678

Aug 26, 2018
Not really. Those things are not built to make very much vapor. Best bet is moving on to a regular tank and mod or even an all in one. They're still available for mouth to lung vaping (like the draw on a cigarette) but do produce more vapor than a pen.
Yeah I have a swag 80W and a revenger x but I love the ego because you can vape it without drawing much attention and it is good and convenient for every day carry

Pete M

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah I have a swag 80W and a revenger x but I love the ego because you can vape it without drawing much attention and it is good and convenient for every day carry

Agreed - I still keep mine partly as back up but also if I'm going round someone's house or something. They might be fine with vaping but it's polite not to be blowing massive clouds in their living room as well. It's good to have vaping choices for different situations

If you want more vapour but want to stay mtl I'd recommend the Zenith tank from innokin - frankly I've found there's there's not as much choice for next level mtl tanks upgrading from eGo style clearomisers but it's a very solid option.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well, as you point out, the vape pen is good for a low profile vape. There's really no way to get more vapor out of it without drawing more attention to yourself, and higher VG juices might provide a little more vapor at the expense of poor wicking and potential dry hits. I'd just rely on your other setup for the vapor and not try to get the pen to do something it wasn't designed to do.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I love the ego because you can vape it without drawing much attention and it is good and convenient for every day carry

I am vaping a Ego-T ce4 (maybe ce3 doesn’t matter) vape pen Ln my house when working but I can’t get the amount of vapor I want.I wonder how to get more vapor from a vape pen

You're asking it to do 2 opposite things, ie. don't draw much attention, but provide as much vapor as you want. That's not possible, IMO!

If you want something that will produce more vapor (but not monster clouds to draw attention) and is pretty discrete...there are a variety of tube mod set-ups that could work for you. I'd check out the KangerTech Subvod Kit that comes with a battery and the TopTank Nano, or the JoyeTech eGo One Kit (available in various battery and tank sizes from Mini to Mega), or eGo AIO (all-in-one kit). All of those can use a variety of coils at different ohms, too, so you should be able to find some to your liking.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah a step up from a pen style vape would be a small MTL setup, maybe a tube style mod. Many folks swear by the Innoken T18 or T20, it's fixed wattage output and you'd probably get more vapor but maintain the "Smaller" form factor and there are other such options, Joytech makes one for the Ego Mega Tank, for example.

But I'm a bit confused because it seems like you are asking your pen style vape to perform in a way it JUST doesn't do. If you like your sub0hm setups and your pen for stealth, well you could certainly keep that, and bring a sub0hm setup with you for when you have breaks and etc. and use them then, if you prefer the vapor output and everything else.

What you are NEVER going to be able to do is to transform your stealth vape into a cloudy vape, not with a pen style vape, it just doesn't work that way.4

Anna

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Although I have seen those come and go, I never used one, so not really sure, but there may be a way to drill out the air holes slightly, which should give it a little more vapor. .the issue is, once or if that's possible, you may try sucking harder because your now amazed and if that happens you can dry out the wick, which is not good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SunshinePete

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire, England
It's threads like this where, not many moons ago, several recommendations for Provari Mini would be posted (Along with a decent tank). I miss that !. :(

That's the truth. Not so long ago the phrase "just get a Provari" was sure to appear at least once in every thread. If enough people had taken that advice (I didn't) I guess Provari would still be with us.

It's threads like this where, not many moons ago, several recommendations for Provari Mini would be posted (Along with a decent tank). I miss that !. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread