How To Get The Best Vape Possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
I came here from another forum that I've seem to have out grown. I've been there since it started. It's mostly a recipe forum. I'm really confused because with all the talk about creating great recipes but no discussion about the best methods to vape them. I have put in a lot of time on DIY liquids , coil builds and equipment... but when I try to open a discussion there are few to no replies unless it's only about the liquid. I'm thinking of leaving that forum and posting here full time. This seems like a nice enough place and I can cover all my bases here. I have a lot share and a lot to learn also. It's just boring me to death over there with all that cosigning and .... kissing going on.

Last edited:

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
The best vape is a rather subjective thing. I'm totally happy with my mechs and gennies at .7 ohm with my DIY juice, but another vaper would not be satisfied at all, and might want to blow wall clouds and go through 50 ml of Suicide Bunny juice in a day on his 26650 stacked mod and his giant dripper. Or they might be supremely happy with their ego battery and clearo and find my rig to be way too much.

It's a very individual thing, having to do with your personal tastes and satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread