How to get the tank system to work on a 510-T?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
So, I decided to order myself a knock off 510-T set.
The instructions with the auto battery set were for a manual and I don't comprehend how to get them to work with the tank system!
The batteries are not dead. They work with boge cartridges. I just can't get the hang of the tanks. They did not come pre-filled. They are the 180mahs from fasttech. I tried putting in some liquid and just going at it with the tanks but I am so confused!

gzp4

Feb 20, 2013
Queens, NY
The instructions are pretty much the same for manual or automatic. Here's a couple videos: How to fill a 510-T or eGo-T cartridge - YouTube, How to Refill Your 510-T (Tank) Cartridge - YouTube If you have a needle tip for your juice bottle or syringe, you won't need to remove the end cap. Be sure to insert the tank all the way and twist. Often, there will be a "snap" but not always. Also, be sure the atomizer is screwed fully onto the battery, I've found it help's a little with the tight draw of the 510-t. Take longer draws but not too hard, sometimes you can get some juice in the mouthpiece if you draw too hard. Short primer puffs can also help.
General 510 primer:
About the Joyetech 510/510-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread