Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I would like to get a purple RG in this up coming run of them. Am I likely to succeed? Whats the best way to go about it? It looks like some should be available in the next few days but I couldnt put in for an email notify because it doesnt show purple grands on the site.Do they sell out in a few hrs/mins? I am so afraid I will miss out. This will be my 1st mod. I think it looks very well made. I once waited at wal mart for 10 hrs waiting for them to restock the Wiis so I am not just lazy. I will do what ever I need to do Thanks in advance

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
You might want to PM Rob (redeyedancer) to see if he is going to have purple this time around. I recall that he switched anodizing companies some time back, and they didn't do purple, but there has been some discussion on and off. Rob has been putting up larger quantities of mods for a while, so they are much easier to get than they used to be. The Grand is a great mod, no matter what color you get. Best of luck!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
I had called him before I saw this and he does have purple ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :thumbs:: He also said it would be a few more weeks tho. Bummer :(:(:(:(:(:(

Trust me, you'll be glad that you waited. Glad that you have the opportunity to get a purple grand. There wasn't that option for a pretty long time. Anyways, Rob will take care of you. His customer service is the best I've encountered in the vaping world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread