The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How to have an EXCITING Thanksgiving.......and WIN a FREE SmokeStik!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Now ya'll may not know this....because I have kept it a secret up until now....but I have a new obsession.....Woot!.com
    Yes....I actually get their daily deal newletter......and I am a SUCKER for woot! deals....but mostly...I want to WORK for woot! They ROCK for customer service. "Customer service...we don't need no stinkin customer service....call the manufacturer" See I have tried that....but since we ARE themanufacturer....it doesnt work too well.

Right...right....what's your point?

hold on.....thinking.......trying to remember.....woot!....????.....Thanksgiving????.........?.......giant frozen turkey??????.....GOT IT!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

North American Outdoor 35-Quart Saf-T-Cooker / Turkey Fryer

$69.99

• + $5 shipping
    I can hear it now......she's kidding right? This time she has gone too far right? WRONG......Send me proof....as in pictures or it didn't happen.....that you are STUPID enough to cook a turkey in one of these.....and that is your entry to win a MONSTER prize from SmokeStik. This time it's one prize only.....of course I didn't ask permission to do this....so I hope you actually get the prize...hehe......but the prize is 2...TWO SmokeStik kits and a 20pack of Mix and Match cartos. It would be great if domestic partners wins the prize....but hey....keep one....give one as a gift......PIF it to someone who can't afford it.....whatever you want. That's two of any kit we sell. I'm backed up to the hilt on making lanyards....but you know how short my attention span is....I might forget and send you one anyway.

Rules? yea....there is rules. ONE entry per person. NO husband/wife domestic partner cheating!!!! And don't take a picture from Google Images...trust me...I will know. I always say no chitchat but NO ONE ever listens...so have at it.....it's random number drawing....so try and keep this in mind.....THE MORE YOU CHITCHAT THE SMALLER EVERYONES CHANCES OF WINNING ARE.....do you understand that????? I will start an official Fry Your Turkey discussion thread since I just know there will be plenty to talk about.....LOL:evil:

2. izdalion

izdalion Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2011
    Rhode Island
    I'm so confused about this contest lol sorry I'm really not sure what to do to enter :/

3. ozpkchris

ozpkchris Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    Fl
    + 1

how do we enter ? lol, post was a funny read, just a lithe confused ?

4. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    RULES TRANSLATION:
    1. Post a picture of yourself cooking a turkey in a "fryer"... similar to the one pictured in the OP!!
    (and hopefully nobody was injured in the process :facepalm: )
    2. One entry per person.
    3. Keep the chit-chat to a minimum...

Another thread has been started for Fried Turkey discussions... LOL!!
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokestik/239355-thanksgiving-contest-fry-your-turkey-discussion-thread.html

EDIT: I LOVE fried turkey... but there is a place nearby that will do it for you!!! [​IMG]

5. woody55

woody55 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2011
    I'm not allowed to have a Turkey Fryer anymore after I set fire to backyard a few years Back!! 1lg029why.jpg

6. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Don't own one or know anyone who does BUT I LOVE WOOT, especially two for Tuesday or the days they sell more than one thing, one right after the other!!!

7. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I've got the winner(s) right here!

Deep Fried Squirrel - YouTube

How to Cook a Squirrel - YouTube

:evil:

In all seriousness, THIS is deep-fried turkey we had in San Diego with our very own Steve carving. I was doing in the inside cooking,
    so didn't take any shots of it in the fryer :)

Best method of preparing turkey evah! We're still pondering whether or not to pull the trigger on that Woot offer :unsure:
    Ours is older and much used.

[​IMG]

8. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
  9. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    Nope...and they can be TUF!

10. Fazed

Fazed Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    Lexington, Kentucky
    We've deep fried turkeys for years at work. Sadly no pictures to prove it.

FWIW, Woot! Rocks! I've got more woot shirts than I know what to do with.

Sent via cellular communication device...

11. matador

matador Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    Colorado
    [​IMG]
    I don't have a fryer so this is the best I can come up with....

12. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok so much for that contest.......I;ll try to come up with something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.