The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How To lengthen the Coil Life Of Freemax Fireluke 2?

Discussion in 'Freemax' started by Freemax_Jerry, Sep 29, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Today let’s see you the Fireluke 2 Freemax again, coming in two versions, the grafitti edition and metal editions. Fireluke 2 Tank features a slide-to-open top fill design, measuring 24mm in diameter at the base. This vape tank can hold up to 5ml of your favorite e-juice with the 360-degree e-liquid feeding design.

[​IMG]

The TX Mesh Coil Series has a patented 90% tea tree fiber & 10% organic cotton wicking formulation, derived from 100% natural tea tree products. It also comes with TX1/TX2/TNX2/TX3/TX4 Mesh Coils for your option.

How to lengthen the life of the coils? The following tips will help you below.

1. Prime the Coil Before Use

2. Use a Lower Wattage Setting When you vape at a high wattage, the liquid absorbed by the coil’s wick could be burning off faster than the wick material can absorb more ejuice.

3. If you have been vaping ejuice with a high VG content, this could be the reason why you're blowing through coils like crazy. Instead, you should choose the juice that have a bit more PG, or propylene glycol.

2. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Those are some good ideas. I can do them all except the last. I have to have a high vg. I don't blow through coils too fast from it though. Thank goodness. Just can't vape higher pg.