How to make premade juice vapeable

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshiesmommy

Aug 12, 2012
Hampton, Va
I haven’t done any diy yet (although have stocked up on liquid nic) as that is the goal once our premade stuff is used up. Anyway, I bought some of the skwezed mango premade juice and the flavor is super strong, so much so that neither hubby or I could vape it. Does anyone have any suggestions to make this stuff vapeable?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If your juice is, say 12mg and say 70%VG, then mix up some 12mg 70%VG unflavored and mix it with your juice. This way you only dilute the flavor and not the nicotine, nor do you change the VG/PG ratio.

How much of your unflavored you mix into your juice is up to you.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    So I have a similar issue; I bought several bottles of premade mango ejuice and I don’t really like it, but I have some premade pineapple/mango juice and it’s great, so I want to add some pineapple flavor to my mango but I’m not sure how. I was thinking I could just buy some pineapple flavor and add a few drops to my tank. Would that work?

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    So I have a similar issue; I bought several bottles of premade mango ejuice and I don’t really like it, but I have some premade pineapple/mango juice and it’s great, so I want to add some pineapple flavor to my mango but I’m not sure how. I was thinking I could just buy some pineapple flavor and add a few drops to my tank. Would that work?
    Are they the same brand and strength? Why not? Which brand are your premixes?

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I haven’t done any diy yet (although have stocked up on liquid nic) as that is the goal once our premade stuff is used up. Anyway, I bought some of the skwezed mango premade juice and the flavor is super strong, so much so that neither hubby or I could Vape it. Does anyone have any suggestions to make this stuff vapeable?

I used to dilute almost every commercial eliquid I ever bought. Too much flavor for me. But if you want to keep your nic concentration intact, you'll have to have some unflavored nicotine base on hand. If you just add PG or VG, you'll dilute everything--flavor and nicotine concentration.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

Absolutely. Just make sure you like the pineapple flavor you buy. Some are good, some not so good. I suggest mixing up the pineapple flavor first as a standalone flavor. If you add bad pineapple to a bad mango, you may not be too happy with the end result.

Reactions: YoursTruli

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

Another possible solution. Does the maker of your mango-pineapple eliquid make a pineapple flavored juice? I would buy that and just mix it with your bad mango juice.

If you get a pineapple concentrate, go slow. Pour your mango juice into a small (5 ml) bottle, dip a tip of a toothpick in your pineapple flavoring and then into your mango juice, shake and vape. You can always add more.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Are they the same brand and strength? Why not? Which brand are your premixes?
    Air Factory Mango
    To The Max pineapple/mango

only have a few bottles of the pineapple/mango flavor, lots of bottles of the mango. Have been mixing them but I will run out of the pineapple/mango long before I run out of the mango.

Reactions: smacuser

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Another possible solution. Does the maker of your mango-pineapple eliquid make a pineapple flavored juice? I would buy that and just mix it with your bad mango juice.

If you get a pineapple concentrate, go slow. Pour your mango juice into a small (5 ml) bottle, dip a tip of a toothpick in your pineapple flavoring and then into your mango juice, shake and vape. You can always add more.

Sadly I can’t get anymore of the pineapple/mango juice, they aren’t shipping to Virginia at this time. I just wanted to make the many bottles of mango I have taste better. Since this will be the first time I’ve tried this should I get a concentrate? I was looking at the Flavourart products.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Air Factory Mango
    To The Max pineapple/mango...only have a few bottles of the pineapple/mango flavor, lots of bottles of the mango. Have been mixing them but I will run out of the pineapple/mango long before I run out of the mango.
    You could add them together in a tank. Maybe mix a little pineapple with the mango in a clean empty bottle to get a true sense of what the flavor is. Add more pineapple to taste, tank mixes can get muddy. Unfortunately, I have no clue what flavorhouse the pineapple is from. If the 2 premixes where the same brand, you would have it made. Is this an ice flavor in any way?

Capella Golden Pineapple and Capella Mango supposedly mix well together ;).

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Sadly I can’t get anymore of the pineapple/mango juice, they aren’t shipping to Virginia at this time. I just wanted to make the many bottles of mango I have taste better. Since this will be the first time I’ve tried this should I get a concentrate? I was looking at the Flavourart products.

I use FA flavorings almost exclusively, but I never got their pineapple. From @HeadInClouds flavor notes: ;)

FA Pineapple: Strong, realistic flavor of fresh pineapple juice, not as sweet as canned juice or the core in the center of the fruit, and definitely not a sweet candy flavor. This is a love/hate flavor! Some unfortunate vapers taste and smell it as onions or rubber; if you do, try sweeter TFA Pineapple instead. Try FA Pineapple with equal amounts of FA Papaya for extra tropical sweetness - the pair make a great base for all kinds of tropical fruit blends. 2% standalone is strong.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I can’t guarantee you’ll like it but WF Island Mango is great.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    This is what I have on my "wishlist" for pineapples:
    (CAP) Golden pineapple

(FLV) Pineapple

(INW) Pineapple

I haven't tried pineapple yet but thanks for reminding me (I want to make a "pineapple upside down cake")

• Winner
    Reactions: K9Luvr
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread