Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I found RDAs with more of a domed shape inside the top cap reduces this effect slightly, but it can't be eliminated. This effect isn't limited to RDAs either, it happens with all atomizers. Anytime vapor is made you will get condensation building up on the walls of the chamber that the coil is housed inside.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I live just outside of Houston near the water,,, humidity is always high out here but I don't have any of the window issues you guys are talking about,,, so I thought what is possibly dif about me,,, the only thing I can come up with is when I get in my car I cool it down with the a/c. Then I turn the a/c down to low,,, if I'm cold I run the heater on high almost the whole time I am driving,, I just change the vent choices to floor or window or split them.

I wash the windows about once a month with vinegar or windex

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
I live just outside of Houston near the water,,, humidity is always high out here but I don't have any of the window issues you guys are talking about,,, so I thought what is possibly dif about me,,, the only thing I can come up with is when I get in my car I cool it down with the a/c. Then I turn the a/c down to low,,, if I'm cold I run the heater on high almost the whole time I am driving,, I just change the vent choices to floor or window or split them.

I wash the windows about once a month with vinegar or windex
If your atty is as big as it sounds, these must be your coils lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread