• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How to order from FastTech? Any other vendors that stock mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
I see fasttech has free shipping and that a few Korea members here have used them. How did you place the order? When I check out, the only option there is for PayPal. When I try using my account (American) or just my American credit card without an account, it says that I cannot ship things to Korea and to change the address to an American address. Please help me! They have taken two days now since I have made an order inquiry and haven't responded yet. I have a big order. Any other vendors to order stuff other than bestecig?

Panga13

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Thailand
I use FT a lot. I haven't changed anything with my paypal account.

Here is what I do:

On FT account add two addresses, your US and your Korean.

Order on FT giving your US address.

Pay via paypal.

Go back to your order on FT and change the shipping address for the order to your Korean one.

-------

Its easy & works fine. Just make sure you don't forget to change it after ordering obviously :)

---------

FYI: FT are having some shipping delays and your stuff will probably take 2-3 weeks. I also wouldn't order more than 200ml of liquid in one package. And try to make all your packages >$15 so you get tracking.

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
I use FT a lot. I haven't changed anything with my paypal account.

Here is what I do:

On FT account add two addresses, your US and your Korean.

Order on FT giving your US address.

Pay via paypal.

Go back to your order on FT and change the shipping address for the order to your Korean one.

-------

Its easy & works fine. Just make sure you don't forget to change it after ordering obviously :)

---------

FYI: FT are having some shipping delays and your stuff will probably take 2-3 weeks. I also wouldn't order more than 200ml of liquid in one package. And try to make all your packages >$15 so you get tracking.

Thank you sir, I did just that. They sent me a photo of the package along with a tracking number, but the number doesn't work. Does that mean they haven't mailed it yet? I can't imagine having that much difficulty getting a package sent.. I wonder what the deal is?

Panga13

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Thailand
Hey Ryan,

Settle in for a wait :)

Tracking is sketchy at best. Especially HK Post (tracking number ends with an HK). Mylast order showed up in 17 days from shipping but did not appear on tracking until after it had arrived.

They have had shipping issues, but they seem to be sorted now. I'd forget it for two weeks and then check it. If its not arrived/tracked by then you might want to open a ticket on their site but 99% of the time it will be fine. A warning: fasttech CS is useless.

You should use 17track.net for tracking btw; its much better than carrier sites. For other FT info, questions you might check out the fasttech section of this forum or the long long fasttech thread. Plenty of ppl who will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread