Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
You have a syringe simply get a 16 gauge beveled needle.....end of story. The lower the gauge the larger the diameter. Always use a .... plug condom in your Cartomizer when refilling.

Thick VG.....16 gauge
PG/VG........18 gauge

Next!

The Condom Method is the WORST most over-hyped way ever to fill a Cartomizer! Allow me to show you why.....

It doesn't matter which video of the Condom Method you view on Youtube, they either cut away after filling or they show exactly how much waste and mess comes with this horrid method of refilling.

Let's take a look at one of the most famous Pooptube videos of the Carto Cap Refill Method aka The Condom Method by DoctorVapor. The fact that this has received 45,000 views, is simply a shame! Hey Doc, why did you edit the video before removing the Carto from the Condom?

DoctorVapor's Channel - YouTube

Now he mentions Doggsbody, well let's see the Doggsbody video......

Refill Ecig Cartos Quick and Easy (CCFM) - YouTube

"Careful not to spill it in the threads" Hey where did the Condom go after you removed the Carto? Why aren't you showing it? What about all the juice still in the Air Tube? I implore anybody to watch other Condom Method videos they almost always come along with, "just wipe it down and then blow out the Carto".

If you fill a Condom half way..and you only get half of that into the Carto..it's only 25% full. Even if you empty the remaining juice back into the bottle...on average you are wasting 3 residual drops per fill..1 drop in the condom, 1 drop in the Air Tube, and 1 drop in the threads and on the outside of the housing. If half a condom is .5 ml, that's approx. 60 fills with 30 ml bottle...or a waste of 180 drops or 7 full Cartomizers out of a possible 30.

This is the absolute worst method of refilling next to pouring all your juice in a glass and simply tossing your cartomizer inside of it. Let me show you in depth why the Condom Method is terrible and what gets left out of most Condom Method videos.

How Many Drops in 1 ML Condom Method Sucks - YouTube

Black Threads, Clogged Air Intake Holes, Burnt Cartos, Dead Auto Batteries and Passthroughs, or Spilled and Wasted Juice, take your choice of why this method sucks.

Folks...keep it smart and simple, syringe when and if you can, if you can't then drip. If the polyfill is wrapped too tight to absorb juice or you're using a thick VG simply give it a Taryn Spin.

Friends never let friends use the Condom Method for refilling............ever!

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've used it all day, every day since I started vaping. I fill several cartos quickly this way each day and just pop them into my pocket. I choose to do this so that I don't have to carry around a juice bottle for constant topping off, or use/ carry a syringe.

I do lose some juice that way, but it's not enuf for me to worry about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread