Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Your wallet.

Vuse Alto is a good kit. Not really disposable, you can charge it up in your car while your driving. You can choose 3 different strength cartridges. A lot of places will have a 99 cent battery offer.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    If you have used disposable e-cigarettes to quit smoking successfully, can you tell me what you need to pay attention to

Whatever you use - I started with a cheap kit, not a disposable- just vape every time you are craving a cigarette. Take a few hits, wait a few minutes, see if the craving passes. If not, take a few more hits.
    It can take a while to get the hang of how much it takes to satisfy the urge.

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2010
    Ohio
    vaping is not like smoking in that you don't light up and smoke till it's gone, getting a huge periodic hit of nicotine at a time. With vaping you can take a couple of hits and put it down. You will slowly accustom your body to a steady low dose of nic rather that a series of large doses throughout the day. The jittery nervous and anxious feeling you would experience quitting without vaping will translate into an increase in energy. Keep in mind that tobacco has a lot of other things in it that have an effect on how you feel. You have to kick them as well, so just getting nic will help, but you still have to deal with withdrawal. Be aware so you don't assume vaping isn't working for you. It gets better, I promise.

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I got a disposable. Got lucky and liked the flavor - better than a cigarette.
    Decided "hey, this is kinda good - and it's way healthier".
    So I invested in better gear - Not disposable.
    Quit smoking, and wasn't even trying to.

Then over the next couple years, I went from cig-sized, to Ego type vapes, to tanks, and ultimately to squonkers.

But if there's a secret, my opinion is that it might be "Flavor" and "Draw" - you kind of should plan to keep trying different things until you find one that satisfies: the "puff" (draw, airflow, etc) and the flavor.

• Agree
    Reactions: K9Luvr

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    If you have used disposable e-cigarettes to quit smoking successfully, can you tell me what you need to pay attention to
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
    re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    In the future,suggest re posting in:
    Vape Pod Systems
    Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane/extensive information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread